THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got these in the mail yesterday

How long do you guys think before fakes of the atmos come out
Don't Nike just contract out to the same fake factories in China anyway I mean look at the variations of the Nike AIR logo at the heel between the different colorways lmao!

Last edited:
I don't understand why people that have taken insta-L's on fcfs on snkrs the last 2 weeks would be upset with a draw. You have a better **** at a draw than you fcfa.

I don't understand why people that have taken insta-L's on fcfs on snkrs the last 2 weeks would be upset with a draw. You have a better **** at a draw than you fcfa.

I'll take the draw over the insta L but everyone was expecting a 'semi' gr release so i can see why this is bad news for some

Last edited:
I hate the draw becaues I have to stay up for 1 hour to take the L. Would rather get it over in 1 minute so I can cry myself to sleep quicker.

plus side of draw....
try on all your accounts at you leisure as well as sites that drop these live fcfs @10am est

down side of draw...
I've never won on any of the draws I've entered and to say I've entered many is an understatement

plus side of draw....
try on all your accounts at you leisure as well as sites that drop these live fcfs @10am est

down side of draw...
I've never won on any of the draws I've entered and to say I've entered many is an understatement
I actually like the Draw for this. I've only won one draw so far and it wasn't even on my account I had to ask a friend to do it too and she won lol

plus side of draw....

down side of draw...
Another upside of a draw, you have 1 hour to enter as much raffles as you can with different emails. XYZ1@gmail.com, XYZ2@gmail.com, XYZ3@gmail.com etc., log in and log out etc.

another down side of the draw, some people are able to enter 50+ times, so in some ways its not a level playing field

Back
Top Bottom