THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got my raffle pickup from Kith NYC along with a stop at 4UCaps

I think the best way to handle these type of releases is to have some sort of pre order system. Make us pay up front and make pairs accordingly. Have set time frame for when you can pre order. And you can still allocate pairs to boutiques.

Or, have everyone that voted be able to make a NikeiD.

I think the best way to handle these type of releases is to have some sort of pre order system. Make us pay up front and make pairs accordingly. Have set time frame for when you can pre order. And you can still allocate pairs to boutiques.

This was the system we had in Toronto for Footlocker until 2009 - Last shoe was the Space Jams. You have a window to pre-pay Js...not pre-order. And when the day of release come, you just get your pairs throughout the day.

Was working very well, no line ups and what not. You can double up easily and big stores get allocated more inventory and smaller stores are not stuck with pairs that they then have to transfer to bigger stores later on.

FL stopped the practice as they wanted the hype of people lining up...creating news...noise...all for marketing. They prefer havoc than a organized and peaceful system :smh:

Nike and all these big companies don't care...all they care are themselves...their image...and the marketing they get...good and bad

Last edited:
L Season in full affect for me today.

Atmos is not a grail for me, so will be bowing out of any resale.

Congrats to those who flourished :nthat:

If anyone can cop an extra pair from atmos nyc, i'll meet up today and pay ya for your trouble. too far downtown to make it up there in time. cc nytaped nytaped

Last edited:
I walked around the corner from my apartment and copped at 8am.
nerd.gif
 Walk back around the corner and cop your boy a 9.5, lol.

@ALP , I need you to cut the line for me at Atmos. Order 66 if anyone gets in your way. Need a 9.5 ... or 3. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty annoyed about this release, struck out hard on NDCa. This was the pair I was voting for too :smh: . Congrats to those that managed to cop, looks like I'm out on these, resale prices are too high. On to the next!

Atoms still giving out pairs.

My co worker waiting in line

I would head there but I gotta film at an event

Last edited:
Anyone in the Seattle area know the situation at Bait? They don't open until 12, but it's pouring down rain. Maybe that will detour people.

Back
Top Bottom