THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike should've given last year's atmos voters an earlier chance to cop or randomly reserved pairs for some of the voters. 

yall need to chill before the mods show up 
laugh.gif

Well well well NikeTalk family folks out here trying to claim my Atmos package in San Francisco [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] somebody made up emails to make it sound like I didn't want them lol. Haha. Savages out here on NT. Some people take this shoe stuff too seriously to the point they disregard the value of honesty. My cousin died and folks don't know how to act. Fake emails to claim the shoes...haha how far u gonna go? Hope the clown knew I emailed them last night to let them know the situation dweeb. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike is trash for this release, goes to show you how over the years they have screwed us. From limited releases, dumb pricing on Jordans, bad quality and builds on classic models, and keeping friends and family pairs looking better than the general releases. They don't care about you. They lost market share to adidas so they need to get some of it back, so they used these as hype bait.

Well well well NikeTalk family folks out here trying to claim my Atmos package in San Francisco [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] somebody made up emails to make it sound like I didn't want them lol. Haha. Savages out here on NT. Some people take this shoe stuff too seriously to the point they disregard the value of honesty. My cousin died and folks don't know how to act. Fake emails to claim the shoes...haha how far u gonna go? Hope the clown knew I emailed them last night to let them know the situation dweeb. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
most of the time it could be lurkers, thats why alot of info doesnt need to be made public

Nike is trash for this release, goes to show you how over the years they have screwed us. From limited releases, dumb pricing on Jordans, bad quality and builds on classic models, and keeping friends and family pairs looking better than the general releases. They don't care about you. They lost market share to adidas so they need to get some of it back, so they used these as hype bait.
they are fine b, adidas aint hurting them. you looking too deeply at this the wrong way and they are a business so they dont have to "care" about us. y'all gotta understand this

Not the first time this has happened and won't be the last. People have had their orders cancelled because they posted screenshots with their confirmation number. A release like this left a lot of people heated because of the allocation and how poorly it was handled. I'm a grown *** man. I'm not camping out for a damn thing. If I strike out, I strike out. I'm not paying nothing over $200 for a shoe. So I'll gladly take the L with these.

so do people think they will restock the og blues? If not do you guys think the prices will drop a bit next month or something? Dying for a pair of 10's.

0/2 SNKRS Draw
Definitely voting in the Stripper Max designer shoe now:
https://www.nike.com/launch/t/air-max-vote-forward-2017
Can't wait for 30th Anniversary of Max90.
See how they F* that one up.

Wouldn't it be great for us to push the "StripperMax" as someone perfectly named it pages ago to win and hypebeasts and resellers all over it... I would almost make this ish show Atmos release worth it

Was totally serious with that comment. Posted some back, old enough to remember and wear Air Max back in the day. Admitted wear now just Max90/95s and voted for Max90 Warhawk.
This Month sucked. Even if they restock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom