THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

In the office today to ease the Airmax L's this month
:pimp:

Mind if I join?

S/O to @jp7891 for a solid deal!!! :nthat:

@ NikeFiend90: Yes for me[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
"Men" judging other men about their preference about how their pants fit. Something ain't right
Who's judging? I simply commented earlier that it looked like some female legs in leggings so I wasn't sure if it was all dudes like suggested. Wear want you want. No judging here. You could wear a skirt and we could till be cool.

I realize you probably just clicked a bookmark, but I don't shop the women's section fam.

Not from what google is saying for "normal jeans". But hey if you're rocking em too it's alright. We're all in here for sneakers

#accepttheL

Last edited:
Who's judging? I simply commented earlier that it looked like some female legs in leggings so I wasn't sure if it was all dudes like suggested. Wear want you want. No judging here. You could wear a skirt and we could till be cool.

You said "pants might rip bruh"

Insinuating that they were too tight which is judging them

And then went on to question whether he was a man because he was wearing "Denim colored leggings"

No need to try and backtrack it's too late

Last edited:
Not from what google is saying for "normal jeans". But hey if you're rocking em too it's alright. We're all in here for sneakers

#accepttheL
LOL that you need Google to tell you what normal /classic fit jeans means. F'in kids

Back
Top Bottom