THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm 4 for 4 for lunch from Wendys. And 0 for 3 so far on Air Max Month!
roll.gif

Just proving my point of what you mean by "Normal Jeans" . There is no definitive meaning to that.

#justacceptit
"Normal jeans" are classics. Not super baggy, not super tight. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you.

Real men order their female jeggings from forever 21 for the low so the ladies can see the pipe print....and show off the kicks.....:smokin

"Normal jeans" are classics. Not super baggy, not super tight. I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you.
Then your sneakers must hate you. But I'll make sure to get some "classics" after work fam. Just got you

Last edited:
Then you're sneakers must hate you. But I'll make sure to get some "classics" after work fam. Just got you
My shoes hate me as much as your bunched up balls hate you. I can buy new shoes. My balls are all I got though. Gotta let them breathe.

I live in Florida so I don't wear jeans a ton. I'm normally in shorts tbh.

My shoes hate me as much as your bunched up balls hate you. I can buy new shoes. My balls are all I got though. Gotta let them breathe.

I live in Florida so I don't wear jeans a ton. I'm normally in shorts tbh.

You right! That's why I'm about to cop some fresh dickies classics brah!

Nike keeps haunting you... Just when you thought you were over the L this month, you see Nike having free air time on prime time national news:

npo[dot]nl/nos-journaal/23-03-2017/POW_03375575 starting at 21:55

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom