THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

OG's x BE@RBRICK

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.

- davinci
sleep is the cousin of death
- nas

Last edited:
anyone here subscribed to the blends newsletter? have you guys receive the email on how they are going to release the masters tomorrow? thank you

They sent it out like 20 mins ago. Its gonna be in store raffle and load as OOS on their site at 9am PDT

If the inch worm could turn

Study long, Study wrong

Green is for the Money, Gold is for the Honey

- Bishop Magic Don Juan

-Raab

Hmmm Kith taking longer than usual for them to send out emails......I'll take my L now lol

edit

-Nyc3

Last edited:
Can I join in on this signature wave while contributing to the thread by saying that this Air Max Month wasn't as expected, especially with the way the 1s released?

- us3Less

Last edited:
@troy sz 13 struggle is no joke lately.

lots of raffles this entire month have just skipped that size magically.

also this thread has gotten super corn ball heavy smh
I know - I've been following!

a shot is better than no shot. Will hope for the best on that sz 13 entry. 

I'm gonna likely try my hand at FCFS gang for my size at my usual spot tomorrow morning.

Do a drive by and see how it's looking.

Saw at least 3 pages on the Atmos with regards to it being true to size. I have all 3 from the '07 OG, the pack, as well as the atmos release by itself. I have my TTS on the OG however they are a bit snug. I copped my TTS again on the pack however I went with half a size up on the solo release and although there is a slight minisucle gap on the toe area, it's perfect for me.

Thanks for posting Dude, unfortunately to late lol as I would've needed this information last week for the Atmos.

I mean, it's obvious that they use some kind of online burner phones and I would've thought some own web domain with "catch all" emails.

But I can't imagine that this way works.As you still have always the same shipping address, the same CC/PayPal and it's easy as f*ck to sort these information in there database. I mean seriously they'll check your IP Address but not your shipping Address? I don't buy it....

Whatever, normal ppl can't use this exploit to top there chances as it could happen with 500 accounts that you'll get drawn like 50times...who could pay that much?

My contribution to the "are they all really the same size" convo.

All are size 11 and there is definitely some variation in length, shape and width

Back
Top Bottom