THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ehh why do you think they aren't up as predicted? Adidas stock didn't just raise up for nothing lol and in the stocks and bonds world missing your projections is a pretty big thing not to sure how versused you are about all of that so I'll leave that alone. But just like the year Steph Curry was on fire and his tean won the championiship UA stock went up. Rather it be the Yeezy's, Pharrell, Boost, NMD, or whatever, it's a lot of interest hype and fire behind that brand it's the same with that brand as well. And I don't care what ANYBODY says Adidas does have Nike concerned.
Nike releaseing shoes ridiculous "limited" is nothing new for Nike either I personally believe they fathered that whole thing but I also believe people got tired of that also to that's why people start looking to other brands as they constantly missed out with Nike.
If sales are low make more or less limited shoes!
People cried for years about Nike making small batches. Nike started making huge batches and then people went to Adidas bc they were making small batches. Nike said f that and is going back to what made them king to start with. People cry about not being able to buy a pair but at the same time they don't want a pair that sits for weeks. Basically everyone wants exclusive kicks but they get pissed off when they can't get them. This game is all about hype and small batches create hype. If Nike had made the og's and Atmos gr's, they'd be sitting. We would't have hypbeasts trading Yeezys for AM1's. People can cry about it all they want but it's their own fault.

Ehh why do you think they aren't up as predicted? Adidas stock didn't just raise up for nothing lol and in the stocks and bonds world missing your projections is a pretty big thing not to sure how versused you are about all of that so I'll leave that alone. But just like the year Steph Curry was on fire and his tean won the championiship UA stock went up. Rather it be the Yeezy's, Pharrell, Boost, NMD, or whatever, it's a lot of interest hype and fire behind that brand it's the same with that brand as well. And I don't care what ANYBODY says Adidas does have Nike concerned.
Nike releaseing shoes ridiculous "limited" is nothing new for Nike either I personally believe they fathered that whole thing but I also believe people got tired of that also to that's why people start looking to other brands as they constantly missed out with Nike.
If sales are low make more or less limited shoes!
I think a HUGE part of it is the fact that Sports Authority and FNL stores have closed which brought in a lot of money for Nike on the retail side

That paired with the unrealistic projections that were set at the beginning of the year caused the drop. Along with the declining sales of Bball sneakers since that's not the wave these days

People cried for years about Nike making small batches. Nike started making huge batches and then people went to Adidas bc they were making small batches. Nike said f that and is going back to what made them king to start with. People cry about not being able to buy a pair but at the same time they don't want a pair that sits for weeks. Basically everyone wants exclusive kicks but they get pissed off when they can't get them. This game is all about hype and small batches create hype. If Nike had made the og's and Atmos gr's, they'd be sitting. We would't have hypbeasts trading Yeezys for AM1's. People can cry about it all they want but it's their own fault.
I couldn't have said it better

Still debating if I wanna order a Multi AM1...

OGs today

Same here that's a steep price. I'm probly guna pass and keep my eyes on the AM97s that are around the corner
Some of the guys in here said that a few stores have the 97 in stock. I called some stores and they didn't know what Air Max's I was talking about

Some of the guys in here said that a few stores have the 97 in stock. I called some stores and they didn't know what Air Max's I was talking about
Go to any FNL store and they can already order them for you

I called one by my office the other day (Montgomery Mall for those MD people)

She said they have them in store but they don't release them until next month so they can't sell them to me yet 

BUT they would order them for me that day and they could be delivered sooner

Kanye effect caused more people to flock to adidas than smaller/limited releases, IMO. Yeezy boosts aside, those would sell no matter what, no one cared about ultra boosts before Kanye wore them on, now they're an instant sell out regardless of color or pattern. Kayne effect had dudes wearing skin tight leather pants not all that long ago as well, being kinda of older, it's incredible to witness.

Kanye effect caused more people to flock to adidas than smaller/limited releases, IMO. Yeezy boosts aside, those would sell no matter what, no one cared about ultra boosts before Kanye wore them on, now they're an instant sell out regardless of color or pattern. Kayne effect had dudes wearing skin tight leather pants not all that long ago as well, being kinda of older, it's incredible to witness.
See it's leaders & it's followers... but i'd rather be a...

Well you guys know the rest

Dope weekend rockin' at LA festivities.

A block "rodeo" at midnight? I'm glad @NCTwin got me out the crib Saturday. :lol:

I missed out on Anniversary AM1s and Master AM1s, but I'm over it.

I'm not boycotting ****, nor am I letting things beyond my control make me upset. A rule of thumb applicable in life as y'all get older.

I feel like Sean won only because of all the rappers, youtubers, and OG sneakerheads he got to shoutout his shoe like 5 times a day. Artemy lebedev LITERALLY DID NOT POST A SINGLE THING (check out his instagram @temalelebedev it's literally just food) and he got second.

Sean made this a popularity contest not about pushing the envelope, which is what the contest was about. Dude literally just said corduroy and called it a wrap.
he should of won easy literally the only shoe I found offensive was Sean's [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If everyone was able to grab the OGs and/atmos/masters would people even be into these id options? They cool and all but I'd almost rather put that 220 into one of the above kicks and call it a day.

If everyone was able to grab the OGs and/atmos/masters would people even be into these id options? They cool and all but I'd almost rather put that 220 into one of the above kicks and call it a day.
Of course, but can someone point in the right direction for a safari size 9 [emoji]128514[/emoji] And what's a good price also

Back
Top Bottom