THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone know of a place on east coast (NYC preferrably) that does size swaps? I need a 12. I COULD stay with the 11.5 but im afraid my pinky toes wont cut it.

Umm just cut off your pinky toe....

How much would i be able to save compared to buying them now?

Resellers don't have to wait till pairs come in because they post screenshots up for sale and the market can't be flooded when it's really limited numbers. 
valid point but prices will drop. By how much i'm not sure but it happens time and time again a couple weeks after a drop. As long as it's not a rare size

So is it true the OG red and royal will restock around June/July without the anniversary box, which I could care less about the box? I just want to get the OG royal.

to better prepare for the silver bullets, how do 97s fit compared to AM1s? wonder if the 97s have a new shape/cut that may mean fit will be a little different than normal. 
depends on your foot, I have a narrow foot and any air max before the AM95 I wear a size 10. AM95 and after I wear a size 10.5

I wonder how many people on this post went out and just bought something, in anger, because they struck out during air max month?

Nike may not be sweating Adidas, but they are sweating, its the worst performing Stock of 2016. Look at how Adidas is doing there.
A lot of that was market correction from 2015 when Nike was the top performing stock on the Dow. After such a huge year in 2015, the projections for Nike in 2016 were set too high. Nike had a good year in 2016 but missed those lofty projections so the stock corrected itself.

In summary, stick to shoes.

I wonder how many people on this post went out and just bought something, in anger, because they struck out during air max month?
I was only able to purchase the ultra 2.0 and the Riccardo Tisci this month but I didn't buy out of anger. Lol! Those were my only choices Nike gave me. I'll wait… patience is virtue

I made a pair of iD's because of it and paid resell for Masters. Those and the reds were what I wanted the most, so I'm looking for the best price on them now.

You can't get suede where the grey part is. So that part is annoying. Only other difference would be the all black bottom.

Nike may not be sweating Adidas, but they are sweating, its the worst performing Stock of 2016. Look at how Adidas is doing there.
A lot of that was market correction from 2015 when Nike was the top performing stock on the Dow. After such a huge year in 2015, the projections for Nike in 2016 were set too high. Nike had a good year in 2016 but missed those lofty projections so the stock corrected itself.

In summary, stick to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom