THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So, safe to say Sean Wotherspoon's AM's next year will probably be limited too lol

Hoping to catch OG blues for a decent price this coming month now that the hype will inevitably revert back to adidas

Hoping to catch OG blues for a decent price this coming month now that the hype will inevitably revert back to adidas
I hope this really does happen but I still don't want to pay more than $200 for them and idk if they'd even get that low.

Bring on the new mold for ID. I wanna see wassup with it.

I'm hoping for this too so y'all can cop. I'm gonna hold out if what others have said in this thread is true about a restock of the OG cws coming out later this year. i cant see myself paying resell on those 

trying to find a decent price in the atmos is hard. everything for my size is over $500

I paid resell for Masters, I know it's risky but something tells me price aren't really going to go much lower, I really wanted em so I'm cool with it, I'll just get rid of something that I have to cover the cost.

I'll only cop og blue if the reach $200 ish, if not then I'll just wait

Last edited:
NDC 25% off clearance with "25MORE" ends today 11:59PM PDT. Not sure if already posted.

Last edited:
Still need to secure a royal for my bro in a sz 10. Prices have went down a bit.

Could have sworn people were complaining about Nike making their shoes "too available" and now the gripe is "there's not enough shoes".

Last edited:

Is it 3/27 yet? 
Good riddance to AM Month. Back to your regularly scheduled non-hype program. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Nike making shoes too available is/was a complaint? Well I never made it. I will say that the shape of this particular air max model has been a complaint for quite some time. That being said I missed out on everything but whatever. I plan to get the pinnacles.

seller refunded my money back for the atmos pack..... 
sick.gif

time to go low ball some more sellers 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Nike making shoes too available is/was a complaint? Well I never made it. I will say that the shape of this particular air max model has been a complaint for quite some time. That being said I missed out on everything but whatever. I plan to get the pinnacles.
I got the Atmos but honestly the Pinnacles are probably a better shoe quality and comfort wise.

Last edited:
you'd be surprised if you go in some JB retro/nike threads people will complain about shoes not selling out on RD and lasting through the weekend. just plain crazy man 

what does everyone think about the flynit AM1? I like em and hope to get em
Wasn't a huge fan when I got them in-hand (i bought the OG red colorway on deep discount from the last clearance sale like $65) 

I just didn't like the material they used for the mudguard and something about the swoosh wasn't right to me

They were comfortable though and the shape was nice but I ultimately returned them even at close to 100 off retail or whatever it was

Vick customised a pair to look like the Masters! 
happy.gif
I'd like to see all that trouble put into a completely new colorway of a "what the" air max 1. It'd be nice to see a much more subtle rendition compared to what the dunks since so many classic am1s had more subtle features.

Still need to secure a royal for my bro in a sz 10. Prices have went down a bit.

Could have sworn people were complaining about Nike making their shoes "too available" and now the gripe is "there's not enough shoes".

Seems like the majority just wants hyped sneakers for themselves but complains when they can't get them lol.

Decided not to use my %off code on the MCiDs. I figured saving it for revamped iDs and re-release OG Reds would yield the greatest advantage. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom