THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

V vig09 lol but seriously I've met some good people via this thread.

NT is one of the last places online where people are actually willing to help others out.

Trust me I know , some great dudes in here always super helpful , truly a " community"

... until every single page involves one post asking about sizing. That's a whole different story. :lol:

I personally have never really followed the Air Max 1 line that much at all until the first Air Max Ultra came along back in 2014 (I think? I forgot which year,) so I consider myself a rookie about AM1s. However, it's nice to read about the details of the shoes and how it has changed over time.

Sure wish I could trade a royal OG Jordan 1 for an atmos or red OG Air Max 1. Not that 2.0 mess.
I'm not sure you're gonna find that trade (very easily that is). 

Royal 1s were pretty easy to come by compared to the **** show release of the Atmos or Anniversary 1s.

Why not just sell and use the profits to go against the resell cop?

Royal 1s were pretty easy to come by compared to the **** show release of the Atmos or Anniversary 1s.

I'm selling my extras. The problem is I won't spend that cash on more shoes at resell price. It's going to saving lmao. 

Just came in , very happy

Last edited:

I'm selling my extras. The problem is I won't spend that cash on more shoes at resell price. It's going to saving lmao. 
Trading shoes and reselling shoes to buy a shoe at resell price is essentially the same thing ...

Anyway you slice it, you're probably adding cash ontop of your Royals for either of those pair at current market value.

Trading shoes and reselling shoes to buy a shoe at resell price is essentially the same thing ...

Anyway you slice it, you're probably adding cash ontop of your Royals for either of those pair at current market value.
Trust me I knew it was long shot trade which is why I popped the question on NT. I'm not paying resell for any AM 1. I don't love them like that. Straight up trade or else I will without.

Finally bit the bullet and paid resale for the Atmos. After coughing up that amount of dough, I probably​ need to step away from the shoe game for a minute.

Stockx is reputable - I've bought many a pair from them.

If you don't know, they are essentially a marketplace serving as a middleman for resellers/buyers. They authenticate before shipping the shoes to you.

Like any service, there is room for human error and a few fakes have slipped through their cracks here and there but they are generally pretty good. I really haven't seen fakes of the Anniversary AM1s on the market at all.

As for price, $190 is pretty good as far as market price goes. There are, however, lots of rumours swirling about that the OG Red and Blue pair will get a GR release (without all of the LE add-ins like dust bag, etc) in August. If you absolutely must have the pair + want the extras, go for it. Otherwise, sit tight and be patient for the re-release.

If I found my size at 190 I'd pay before thinking twice. Then would try for another pair at retail in August if the rumors turned out true. Unfortunately size 9s aren't dropping under 400 currently.

Stockx is reputable - I've bought many a pair from them.

If you don't know, they are essentially a marketplace serving as a middleman for resellers/buyers. They authenticate before shipping the shoes to you.

Like any service, there is room for human error and a few fakes have slipped through their cracks here and there but they are generally pretty good. I really haven't seen fakes of the Anniversary AM1s on the market at all.

As for price, $190 is pretty good as far as market price goes. There are, however, lots of rumours swirling about that the OG Red and Blue pair will get a GR release (without all of the LE add-ins like dust bag, etc) in August. If you absolutely must have the pair + want the extras, go for it. Otherwise, sit tight and be patient for the re-release.
 thanks for the useful information.. i'm a girl so it almost impossible for me to get a men size on sneaker (size 5) so i mean 190 is not a bad price compares to the other sizes on there and i'm a first time user so they gave me a $25 coupon towards the first bids so i'm might go for it and see 

thanks tho

thanks for the useful information.. i'm a girl so it almost impossible for me to get a men size on sneaker (size 5) so i mean 190 is not a bad price compares to the other sizes on there and i'm a first time user so they gave me a $25 coupon towards the first bids so i'm might go for it and see 

thanks tho
If you are after the sz 5, pull the trigger now.

It's currently at 160 and with the $25 coupon, you're getting them at under retail (not including shipping).

Pretty good deal!

It's funny to think some people in here tout themselves as experts.

Def not what's dope about the "culture"

Dudes diluting product when y'all sound like the shoezeum dude.

Back
Top Bottom