THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just a thought... if Nike is making jewel AF1's along with the old shape back for AM1's, they're probably going to make a new cw for the jewel AM1 at some point this year. BET

From Instagram
did I speak too soon???

done deal on the AM1 OG on stockx now the wait begins.. i didn't get to use my coupon cuz it actually expired but had already contacted stocks with a new code i guess i will use it on the master if the AM1 OG comes smoothly since i'm new to stockx.  also interest with the royal but price still a bit high on a sz 5 so i will wait no rush at all.  

done deal on the AM1 OG on stockx now the wait begins.. i didn't get to use my coupon cuz it actually expired but had already contacted stocks with a new code i guess i will use it on the master if the AM1 OG comes smoothly since i'm new to stockx.  also interest with the royal but price still a bit high on a sz 5 so i will wait no rush at all.  
I thought I came up on Stockx awhile ago, seller shipped a 2.0 OG for my order. Didnt pass verification...got an instant refund. 

Just got my royals from stockx, man these are sexy. I'll be quadrupling up if they GR in August.
Good looking out to those that helped out with the .5 smaller tip, fit perfectly.

If anyone is looking for the 2017 Red Premiums (check out that f*ckin mudguard!) 

Peep this site:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/875844-600/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

They are essentially the japan version of Amazon, they're just taking the stock from Atmos and its all in english and easy to order

The sizing is all in CM though

29cm = US11

30CM = US12

And so on...

I have ordered from them numerous times (gorge green, kumquats) and never had any issues and fast shipping!

Last edited:
Yeah I'm serious. If no one resold shoes then how could you get something you missed or had no access to? I dont wear any Adidas products but I use profits from them to buy Nikes that I miss. Its just a part of the game and always has been, you keep crying about resellers, but if theres profit to made theres gonna be someone willing to get in your way for it.

Big difference between guys selling off their personal hoard of DS shoes or selling one pair of Yeezy to people who use bots and put people in camp outs for them to buy up on hyped releases to then sell for profit

Finally found this in france for the air max's storage, no need to pay extra shipping and tax from the container store
glasses.gif

Small Sneaker festival I my city end of this month, I interested to see how much the OG, master and atmos are selling for

*edit* but I ain't paying resale for any of them!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Unfortunately I took the L all march and have not copped pinnacles yet
Hha same here.. I was a am90 collector but now im switching to am1.. Don t know whats up with all that shape ****.. I ve seen more 2017 am1 iD s and the shape looks fine to me. Suck my shape.

Last edited:
so you collect 90s before but now they are changing the shape you jumped on the 1s :smh:
Are they? I didnt even know.. Last year i bought my first am1./ i buy 1or 2 pair a year, so im not a big collector.. I guess im not even a collector, but i do have been wearing air max for almost 25 years now, for what its worth. And the reason i switched is because i think the am1 is more mature

Last edited:
Are they? I didnt even know.. Last year i bought my first am1./ i buy 1or 2 pair a year, so im not a big collector.. I guess im not even a collector, but i do have been wearing air max for almost 25 years now, for what its worth. And the reason i switched is because i think the am1 is more mature

You obviously saw sence that the 90 is inferior to the 1 aha. Welcome :smokin

Back
Top Bottom