THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone create one on AMD? Receive any updates on your order lately? The last email update I received was like a day or two after AMD.

Just curious...saw in the VaporMax thread someone got a refund for their ID pair and is still receiving the shoes for free due to a production delay. 
nerd.gif

Anyone create one on AMD? Receive any updates on your order lately? The last email update I received was like a day or two after AMD.

Just curious...saw in the VaporMax thread someone got a refund for their ID pair and is still receiving the shoes for free due to a production delay. :nerd:
Mine have just been dispatched due for delivery Tuesday, it went from finishing to delivering in two days

I would have thought it would move early next week [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Nice Ids btw

Mine have just been dispatched due for delivery Tuesday, it went from finishing to delivering in two days

Nice Ids btw

Thanks!

Nice that yours are already headed your way. Which look did you go for?

Nice Ids btw

Lucky man! I only got the "Making" email, with an estimated delivery date of 5/4/17 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

There was a guy already had his mc ids deliverd acouple of pages back, I went for the volt and university red colourway

Interesting..I'll have to go back and look. Thanks for the info!

Lucky man! I only got the "Making" email, with an estimated delivery date of 5/4/17 [emoji]128530[/emoji]

I have the same exact details. Guess it's just the waiting game for now. There was so many glitches on AMD, I'm surprised I actually got through with my order, so I'm not complaining too much.

Interesting..I'll have to go back and look. Thanks for the info!
I have the same exact details. Guess it's just the waiting game for now. There was so many glitches on AMD, I'm surprised I actually got through with my order, so I'm not complaining too much.

Soooo many issues, for sure. I hope quality control is on point :lol:

Received my C-Walk AM1's from Hanon and the shape on these might be the best yet of all my newer pairs. I was going to skip on the Red pair but I might have to grab those also once they are more available.

Because the last Icarus soleswap was so good, I contribute another!

I would not be opposed to Nike offering "sole swapped" IDs in the future. They could make alot of money if they took their "Vote Forward" hybrid concept and brought it mainstream ...

They sorta did this in the past with the lunarlon AM, AM1, etc. sole choices for the AM uppers, right? So this would necessitate an Icarus ID with midsole choices, is all.

They sorta did this in the past with the lunarlon AM, AM1, etc. sole choices for the AM uppers, right? So this would necessitate an Icarus ID with midsole choices, is all.
Thinking more like taking the midsole of one shoe and putting it on another.

From what I remember, they just developed a Lunarlon version of the AM1 midsole. I wouldn't say that's necessarily the same thing as putting an AM1 midsole on another shoe altogether, right?

Thinking more like taking the midsole of one shoe and putting it on another.
From what I remember, they just developed a Lunarlon version of the AM1 midsole. I wouldn't say that's necessarily the same thing as putting an AM1 midsole on another shoe altogether, right?

True, true. I don't recall all the different midsole choices they've had for AM1s and AM90s, but they have had a bunch. I don't know if they'd offer the same with something as random as an Icarus, tho.

But could you imagine all the weird Frankenstein shoes you could make if they just went ham and offered a full mix & match? AF1, AJ1, AM1, AM90, 360AM, Lunar AM, etc? Yeesh...

UNDS these guys this weekend. i went a half size down and theyre pretty snug. hope the anniversaries arent like these cause i ordered a half a size down also. :X

Toes a bit cramped, huh? I wish shoes were just straight CM size. Like, just gimme a 28cm and I'm golden. No deciphering different brands' & silhouette's sizing...

Back
Top Bottom