THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still waiting on the new IDs to drop
Best ID is still black cement AM1s ID

ACGs! Works for me too, 1 pair still DS the other on vacation[emoji]128540[/emoji]

Did someone say ACG?

Hi everybody, maybe my first and last post, just to say that yesterday when i bought my jewel, i talk to the shop' owner, about the OG, saying i was so frustrated about AM month and the OGs release because only big f.ck.g L for me!!

SO he replied to me with a little smile: "you'll be happy!!"

Because the OGs RESTOCK is confirmed, both CWs Red and Blue!

When? End of August/September

So don't buy from reseller, just 2 months to wait :smokin

Peace

*sorry for my english:rolleyes

Hi everybody, maybe my first and last post, just to say that yesterday when i bought my jewel, i talk to the shop' owner, about the OG, saying i was so frustrated about AM month and the OGs release because only big f.ck.g L for me!!

SO he replied to me with a little smile: "you'll be happy!!"

Because the OGs RESTOCK is confirmed, both CWs Red and Blue!

When? End of August/September

So don't buy from reseller, just 2 months to wait
smokin.gif

Peace

*sorry for my english:rolleyes
Even they are restocked, it doesn't mean it would be easy to get. Unless, they'll be mass produced and available via footsites. My preference of course they're only available on NDC and reserved for those who missed out. 
tongue.gif

So,has anyone credible confirmed a restock for the OGs???,,,,,

With that being said i jist paid resale on OG blues..

No someone that joins today and says "store owner says restock is heppening soon" is not credible enough for me.
Who is this other store owner, is he confirmed store owner ?

Quite a few people who provided credible info in the past have already spoken about this months ago.

More info will come out when it does.

Guess you haven't been in the thread too long either

I definitely don't have as much free time as you, you have 2500 posts since January 2016.

Since you seem to have all the time in the world, why dont you kindly remind everyone who these two store owners are,,,,,,

Last edited:
I definitely don't have as much free time as you, 2500 posts since January 2016.

Since you seem to have all the time in the world, why dont you kindly remind everyone who these two store owners are,,,,,,
Haha all the time in the world. I actually work 3 jobs so you must be a pretty busy man. So busy you've managed to get 171 rep in only 4 years!

I'll go ahead and let you figure out who the store owners are since you want to know so bad.

I already have the OG's so i'm not too concerned about the restock. Hope when they do come back though that you are able to find a minute to try and buy them with your hectic schedule.

I definitely don't have as much free time as you, you have 2500 posts since January 2016.

Nobody is going to put the store owners out there like that bc they could get in trouble. You can either choose to believe it or not but several very credible posters have said a restock is coming and they've all had different sources. They aren't going to supply with a copy of the ID of their source though. Somehow I don't think that would be enough for you bc you're just salty that you just spent $400 on a shoe that's about to restock.

Nobody is going to put the store owners out there like that bc they could get in trouble. You can either choose to believe it or not but several very credible posters have said a restock is coming and they've all had different sources. They aren't going to supply with a copy of the ID of their source though. Somehow I don't think that would be enough for you bc you're just salty that you just spent $400 on a shoe that's about to restock.

We are talking Nike running shoes, not that big a deal weather they do or do not restock. I paid double retail $280, not exactly $400, but some did pay $400+.
I'm sure even if they do restock they will sell out instantly to bots, E campers, ect,, i simply do not have the time to E camp and my luck on NDC is Zero. With that being said i would still probably have to pay resale after the restock lol. My guess is that resale will still be around $250ish for the blues after they restock and sell out. But who knows maybe Nike will produce the OGs like they did the older flyknit colorways

Last edited:
lol @ caring about reps

I guess I didn't realize post count and reps mattered around here. I've been slacking. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

But it seems pretty established that they are coming out again late summer. Can't wait since I missed on both earlier this year.

We are talking Nike running shoes, not that big a deal weather they do or do not restock. I paid double retail $280, not exactly $400, but some did pay $400+.
I'm sure even if they do restock they will sell out instantly to bots, E campers, ect,, i simply do not have the time to E camp and my luck on NDC is Zero. With that being said i would still probably have to pay resale after the restock lol. My guess is that resale will still be around $250ish for the blues after they restock and sell out. But who knows maybe Nike will produce the OGs like they did the older flyknit colorways
If it's not a big deal, why are you asking for names of store owners?

JUST SCOOPED BOTH JEWELS OFF SNKRS AS WELL...HAD TO ADD 'EM TO THE COLLECTION. DURING THE SUMMER, I LIKE TO DITCH MID TOP BBALL KICKS IN FAVOR OF RUNNERS AND LOW TOP KICKS. SO THESE WILL FIT RIGHT INTO THE SUMMER ROTATION! HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom