THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

REPPED

from all the EU based retailers i forgot to check titolo
mean.gif
Also 

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/nikelab-dsm-ldn/nike-air-max-1-jewel-918354-103

The Nike US site seems to have a full run of the Jewels if anyone still has to pick them up.

Jeez whatever happend to NTers helping each other out. This thread back when OGs were released 5-7 years ago were sharing their findings at outlets with each other.

Any US9 red jewels available other than NDC? I can't purchase from NDC due to international shipping/billing SMH.

y'all better chill on coming at @BradleySupreme.  you know hes going to flip out, get that little man ****** gorilla strength and wash some of y'all up.  

no points for pants...

on a lighter note: i [reluctantly] passed on the white jewels.  want to see whats down the pike.  as in the carolina blue, but im feeling those wannabe bronze medal jewels.  i will double up on those if possible. 

Alright, I'm finally going to ask. How do you get them to float? Has to be shopped right? But how sway?

I feel like the pigeon patch is out of place. Otherwise they're dope AF. I still have mine sitting in cart but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Going to wait and see whehn they plan on bringing back the proper shape and see if they actually bring back the red and blue anniversary pairs in August

Last edited:
Alright, I'm finally going to ask. How do you get them to float? Has to be shopped right? But how sway?
Same basic principle here:
Shot 1 (with shoe being held in foreground)

+ Shot 2 with only backgound object. (or in other cases, like SG's no object/just background shot) with focal length and aperture locked to match shot 1, etc.

= Merge/stack two images in photoshop (shot 1 over shot 2), erasing out whatever is holding foreground object from shot 1. Background image information from shot 2 appears through, giving illusion of floating and voila:

Last edited:
I feel like the pigeon patch is out of place. Otherwise they're dope AF. I still have mine sitting in cart but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Going to wait and see whehn they plan on bringing back the proper shape and see if they actually bring back the red and blue anniversary pairs in August
i dont hate it, but i def get what youre saying.  i think its the line of the mudguard that messes with it.  on the dunk, its a flat surface.  

i know its suddenly uncool to like B swooshes but i personally think it would be dope if the pigeon was super micro and located where mini B swooshes are put.  "air max 1 pigeon B."

Back
Top Bottom