THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by joeman1515

up for preorder on End. I think the US will get these, the availability of all 3 may be questionable. Like mints mentioned the crepe pack, the honeycombs were not available on any sites in the US to my knowledge but I copped the daybreaks for 70 from deadstockshoes.

Speaking of deadstockshoes...I ordered like 2 weeks ago...no shipping info.  What should I do?

And speaking of AM 1, any online sites still have the OG white/blue and white/red?

Sit back and relax, if the shoe was a preorder it'll ship on or a few days earlier than they listed. You'll get them about a week after they ship. Emails go unanswered at deadstockshoes (or at least they did back when it was shoetrends). I've never been burned by them, but I don't think I'd ever order something I was dying to wear. The White/Reds are mostly gone now, they popped up at the outlets in early 2010, the blue/whites might still be around here and there, but you'll have to call around cause it's been a while since I saw anyone with a decent size run in them. I wish they were still around though, after some hardcore use I'm starting to see cracks on my white/red so I could use another pair.

theyre fly but aint no way in hell im droppin 140 for some air max 1s. pass

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

They'll be 92 when they release in the US, just blame the crappy exchange rate right now for the price on these.

They'll be 92 when they release in the US, just blame the crappy exchange rate right now for the price on these.

Back
Top Bottom