THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone else notice a resemblance w/ the first ones to Kid Robot AM's?
nerd.gif

nike-sportswear-2011-fall-air-max-1-preview-1.jpg

eek.gif

Also, 

I sure hope that last pair comes out looking more like a 'Burgundy' colorway.. 

Anyone else notice a resemblance w/ the first ones to Kid Robot AM's?
nerd.gif

nike-sportswear-2011-fall-air-max-1-preview-1.jpg

eek.gif

Also, 

I sure hope that last pair comes out looking more like a 'Burgundy' colorway.. 

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

It has been difficult to me to understand why there's an official air force one thread (even a foamposite thread) and no air max (1, 87 or what else) thread.

This thread should be a 1000 pages thread in the next years. I don't know a single person who doesn't love these air maxes.
true

not really feeling any of these though.

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

It has been difficult to me to understand why there's an official air force one thread (even a foamposite thread) and no air max (1, 87 or what else) thread.

This thread should be a 1000 pages thread in the next years. I don't know a single person who doesn't love these air maxes.
true

not really feeling any of these though.

Question for the Nike Air Max knowledgeable...
This is my favorite original colorway...

It retro'd out very close to the original above in 1999...

My question is this - has this original colorway been retro'd since 1999? If so, what is the product code.
I have this one from 2003 I think...

But it lacks the red highlights of the original. I also remember two similiar releases with a red swoosh, so those don't count either.

Never understood why they retro'd the light blue AM1 og colorway multiple times when I thought it was the women's colorway to begin with.

Thanks for the help.

Question for the Nike Air Max knowledgeable...
This is my favorite original colorway...

It retro'd out very close to the original above in 1999...

My question is this - has this original colorway been retro'd since 1999? If so, what is the product code.
I have this one from 2003 I think...

But it lacks the red highlights of the original. I also remember two similiar releases with a red swoosh, so those don't count either.

Never understood why they retro'd the light blue AM1 og colorway multiple times when I thought it was the women's colorway to begin with.

Thanks for the help.

No I'm almost positive they havent released since 99, although there was a white/navy leather pair soon after.  I got the '99 release still, but they're pretty beat, however I still love wearin them.  've got thewhite/red 'og mesh' version that came out in '99 too, which I like better than the 'classic' versions they've dropped in the last few years.  

No I'm almost positive they havent released since 99, although there was a white/navy leather pair soon after.  I got the '99 release still, but they're pretty beat, however I still love wearin them.  've got thewhite/red 'og mesh' version that came out in '99 too, which I like better than the 'classic' versions they've dropped in the last few years.  

Back
Top Bottom