THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Laptstone and hammer is releasing the OG Red on 9/26. Other stores like Ubiq or Extra Butter still show releasing on 9/21.

Last edited:
feel bad for those that paid resell earlier this year.

sad.gif

LPU - 2002 Safari - deadstock, OG all, sz 11

3CC87035-0827-4D0B-B282-A17C99E30EB9.jpg

I actually bought these about 3 weeks ago but just only recently had a chance to pick them up from the post office since being on holiday for a couple weeks. Bought these for $500 (a very benevolent friend who knew I'd wear these).

Bubble is delflated but midsole is in pretty great shop. Wearability is a big ole question mark - a swap is probably due before I take that first step.

I'm over the moon. In my humble opinion, Safaris are easily one of the best colourways of all time.

Edit: photo angle credit @unseen

Last edited:
LPU - 2002 Safari - deadstock, OG all, sz 11

3CC87035-0827-4D0B-B282-A17C99E30EB9.jpg

I actually bought these about 3 weeks ago but just only recently had a chance to pick them up from the post office since being on holiday for a couple weeks. Bought these for $500 (a very benevolent friend who knew I'd wear these).

Bubble is delflated but midsole is in pretty great shop. Wearability is a big ole question mark - a swap is probably due before I take that first step.

I'm over the moon. In my humble opinion, Safaris are easily one of the best colourways of all time.
Going to need you to pic a new photo angle. @unseen has a copyright on that one.

:pimp:

For the 100s to have been so limited at the time of release there sure are a lot of people in here with them.

Back
Top Bottom