THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A 2 minute search will find you more than 1 example of 103s with the same shape as this 100 pictured left.
Really has nothing to do with difference between the 2 releases, they're the same shoes, it's just quality inconsistency, and also a result of how shoes are manufactured.

Do another 2 minute search and you will also find 100s where that area is slightly lower/sleeker.
Yepp! The 103 pair from atmos instagram have the higher midguard!

Packer sent me a invoice for a pair, the only thing is that $15 shipping. Debating if I should do it or hold out for somewhere with free shipping.

Upcoming tacky wms China trash

454746-014-phslh000-2000.jpg

nike-454746-900-wmns-air-max-1-prm-1.jpg

IMG_2372.PNG
Anybody else hit on Renarts? I'm in NYC and boy this place is far (didn't even know it). I wonder if the hour drive is worth it with tolls and all? I'm sure these will be available to cop easier somewhere between the 21st and 26th.

It seems that Nike may have fixed the dip in the front of the midsole on the 103s. Which is what made the March Pinnacles and OG releases look off. What country were the 103s manufactured in compared to the pinnacles and the 100s?

If no one gets this info to you before I get to the house this evening I'll let you know. I don't have the 100's so I won't be able to speak on those.

It seems that Nike may have fixed the dip in the front of the midsole on the 103s. Which is what made the March Pinnacles and OG releases look off. What country were the 103s manufactured in compared to the pinnacles and the 100s?

...as they seem to have fixed it on the 103s....
Also nope.

All from China, as can be easily identified by the midsoles.

This.. crap *** app never worked for me. I didnt even know these were on there.. smh.

If I can transfer mine I will, from The Bronx is almost an hour with traffic plus tolls. Had this been march when the "OGs" dropped I would have made the trip.

Also nope.

All from China, as can be easily identified by the midsoles.

That may be, but there is a slight improvement from the monstrosity of a midsole we received back in March and you can tell in this picture that the dip is not as bad.

IMG_1212.JPG

And here

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG

Reactions: You
same here I bought from Packer shoes. I emailed them and bam invoice came through and already got shipment notice.

Damn I emailed them earlier when you mentioned them, hopefully they still have my size in stock when they get to me

Back
Top Bottom