THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just tried to get one applied thru nike chat and wasn't successful either. They did confirm they can replace it if yours is about to expire.

Yeah, my rep said the same thing, until she noticed that it was placed via SNKRS. Good thing she didn't go ahead and cancel before I replied lol

:nthat:
IMG_4551.PNG

TTS????

My local has be held down for 2 pairs in my size but they are only getting down to an 8. Really should have used this early access as a chance to snag her a 7 and then get my pairs from the local. She's carried a baby for 8 months but I can't get her a pair of og reds.

Coming out of a lunch meeting and seeing the notification I thought it was going to be the Mars Yards all over again but was able to log in at my desk top and check out no issue... Even though it's not at all a huge win since these will be widely available it feels good to take a W for once

:nthat::pimp::smokin:nthat::pimp::smokin

Coming out of a lunch meeting and seeing the notification I thought it was going to be the Mars Yards all over again but was able to log in at my desk top and check out no issue... Even though it's not at all a huge win since these will be widely available it feels good to take a W for once

:nthat::pimp::smokin:nthat::pimp::smokin

It felt like that at first for me. The desktop site was stuck on the billing address portion. Via the app, it spit for a second but it eventually showed up. Apple Pay seemed to work and then started to error out and I had to dig up my password to checkout via saved card. Not sure what's going on with that but I haven't had a successful Apple Pay transaction via SNKRS lately.

Back
Top Bottom