THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those are women's sizes right?

Not men's - that you need to convert to women's size
On my email confirmation it says 7M. I haven't seen anywhere say these were going to be released in women's sizes. If I just bought a 7 womens instead of mens, I'll be heated.

On my email confirmation it says 7M. I haven't seen anywhere say these were going to be released in women's sizes. If I just bought a 7 womens instead of mens, I'll be heated.

This is why I was apprehensive at first and now they are gone lol

My wife is a 8.5 women's so I would have scooped a 7 if I knew it were Men's..

Dammit to hell lol

For you and anyone who ordered "women's" pairs, check the style code from the site or order number if it's there. If I remember correctly, Nike changes the style codes for the same model between men's and women's. If your pair has the same style code as regular men's release, it'll be the same shoe/men's sizing.

Didnt get the reserve on SNKRS ofcourse but I did get a pair off of WCS this morning.

Thanks to whoever posted that link this morning. Now I hope they cone in before my vaca

They haven’t made “Women’s” pairs in these. Naked is a women’s boutique and if there was a women’s pair then they would carry that but the style code is the same as the men’s. This doesn’t mean that they won’t list womens sizes though (list a 7w and send you a 5.5m)

For you and anyone who ordered "women's" pairs, check the style code from the site or order number if it's there. If I remember correctly, Nike changes the style codes for the same model between men's and women's. If your pair has the same style code as regular men's release, it'll be the same shoe/men's sizing.
No style code

1JWE2Tdl.jpg

lmao made a noob mistake and entered the wrong size on END for the AM1 raffle, good thing I did it via PP so I just removed my cards in case I actually win lmao

Just grabbed my pair of 103s off windycity. At the end of the day after tax on NIKE i would save $11.60 with MD sales tax. So to be able to grab a pair now....worth it for me

isnt the price off windycitysole basically retail? 140 plus 20 dollar shipping? seems like everyone is passing on it...

i added these to my cart and tried to checkout, but they're sold out. The description says women's size, the M stands for medium width

I been trying to lurk this thread here and there but can someone just let me know if og Royals are supposed to come again too

isnt the price off windycitysole basically retail? 140 plus 20 dollar shipping? seems like everyone is passing on it...
Yep

But rumors of these being abundant have people waiting. And honestly I think they will be easy to grab on SNKRS/NDC on the 26th when they officially drop. But with my terrible work schedule and business this coming week in particular...for me an extra $11.60 is not that big of a deal to lock it down now. but in theory you can wait a few days and save a few bucks...which is normally the route id take too

Yep

But rumors of these being abundant have people waiting. And honestly I think they will be easy to grab on SNKRS/NDC on the 26th when they officially drop. But with my terrible work schedule and business this coming week in particular...for me an extra $11.60 is not that big of a deal to lock it down now. but in theory you can wait a few days and save a few bucks...which is normally the route id take too

dangit I did not know this lol, I pulled a trigger already...oh well

So WCS has them $20 off with $20 shipping?? TF lol
WCS has them for retail ($140) and $20 shipping but no tax
Nike charges tax. WCS does not.
Nike does not charge shipping WCS does...$20

So after no tax and $20 Shipping WCS was $160
After tax and free shipping to MD nike would have been $148.40

AKA i paid +$11.60 for mine then if i waited and tried my luck on nike

Shoutout to mrphist for the oop. You're a gentleman and a scholar :emoji_clap:

First impressions: Dope box, has 3M stripes. Mad stiff lol, may wait for disco to double up(hopefully mass mass GR haha)? TTS. Happy doe!:nthat:

IMG_1316.JPG IMG_1317.JPG

Do these come with the dust bag? Not close to a deal breaker if not, just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom