THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think 1 size is right, you can use the eu size and cm size as well, that one is constant throughout both. I believe a 9.5 translates to 43.5 eu and a cm would be 27.5 cm

Worst come to worst, get some clear shrink tube and you can make your own super easy if it's length your having an issue finding.

Shoutout Nike finally doing justice to the OG AM1
FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 8.jpg
FullSizeRender 9.jpg

Couldnt resist the 10% off of offspring and with the weak pound it came 110€ instead of 140€ euro retail price.

Thx to the guys who came throuhh with the offspring link.

the reason why Nike didn't keep the same style code is because they are two different production shoes
They did separate productions for the AM97 SBs and used the same style code.
did it come with the exact same things with both releases? i just made the assumption since the march release had the dust bag and pamphlet while the restock pair doesnt have them
They just wanted us to get darker eyelets instead of this
Nike-Air-Max-1-OG-Comparison-Highsnobiety-06-1200x800.jpg

Someone posted a question about their dirty/cloudy air bubble on the Anniversary AM1's, and my SNKRS pair had the same issue.

Was hoping it was just a film, but it won't rub off. I'm not too neurotic about my shoes, so I'll just rock 'em.

Wonder if stock x or Goat will have the royals early like the reds. After the L's I've been taking lately I don't want to take a chance

Wonder if stock x or Goat will have the royals early like the reds. After the L's I've been taking lately I don't want to take a chance
agreed. while i got the reds easily, i have some anxiety when it comes to the blues

Someone posted a question about their dirty/cloudy air bubble on the Anniversary AM1's, and my SNKRS pair had the same issue.

Was hoping it was just a film, but it won't rub off. I'm not too neurotic about my shoes, so I'll just rock 'em.

Its not a deal breaker, but we all wanna see the air unit haha

K

Back
Top Bottom