THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_1426.JPG

Will leather goods IDs, put em on today and noticed this. Worn maybe 4 times
Will Leather Goods were the highest and lowest quality pair of sneakers I've had in one if that makes sense. Leather was great quality but the build and overall the shoe was piss poor. Pendleton >

Ugh..Pains me to say it but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to copp my true size 10 in these. They’re just a lil longer than I want them to be. Anybody need a 10.5 at what I paid, pm me.

double post

Attachments

• air-max-1-anniversary-white-gameroyal-neutralgrey-black-36.jpg
    air-max-1-anniversary-white-gameroyal-neutralgrey-black-36.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 57
chill my success rate on GRs is the opposite of limited.

i can catch every yeezy, off white, etc. easily but when i need something off snkrs, i strike out every time lol
Sounds like a direct reflection of the effort you put in to me...

Just copped 103s off that APB site. Of course legit, right? Lol
APB is the little sister to Social Status. Combines Social Status, APB, and M Ma Maniere are the largest volume boutique in the country now. Pretty wild how quick they've grown.

AMM is related to APB and SS? I knew the latter two were but didn’t know about AMM
Yep. James owns all 3. He set them up so he can out the right type store in every city.

AMM - huge cities (atlanta and soon to be DC), 75% clothes, 25% sneakers
SS - large cities (charlotte, houston, pittsburgh, etc). 50% clothes, 50% sneakers
APB - good size cities (jax, tally, columbia, etc), 25% clothes, 75% sneakers

Yep. James owns all 3. He set them up so he can out the right type store in every city.

SS - large cities (charlotte, houston, pittsburgh, etc). 50% clothes, 50% sneakers
Any Idea when the one in DC is going to open by chance.

Just read the Complex article on him. Sounds like a really smart and driven guy running these places. Super interesting read

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2016/10/james-whitner-interview

Back
Top Bottom