THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

JFC - restock was in europe and asia today. US at the end of the month. read the thread or use google. you couldn’t bother reading the rest of whatever you saw to realize any of this?

Just answer my question or move on. I read a few pages and couldn't find an answer. Could've been that my phone wasn't refreshing the threads but idk. Every source I looked up didn't have info on the US date. Hop off my ****

Last edited:
Damn that eBay seller sold out of most sizes. Y'all think they will be on stock x for close to retail just like the red pair?

Hey guys I bought a 2nd pair of atmos off Grailed and I'm concerned about the authenticity because they look off compared to my 1st pair I bought off snkrs. I can't tell if they're replicas or if it's just nikes crappy quality control consistency. Can someone help me distinguish if these are legit? Would greatly be appreciated!
image.jpeg

Right side of my new pair
image.jpeg

Left side of my new pair
image.jpeg

Here's a comparison with my 1st pair from snkrs, which is the one on the left. Angle of toe box looks boxier on my new pair
image.jpeg

My pair from snkrs on the right, new pair on the left. The cement print on the bottom is shorter than the right pair. Also the height of the upper is taller on my snkrs pair.

Hey guys I bought a 2nd pair of atmos off Grailed and I'm concerned about the authenticity because they look off compared to my 1st pair I bought off snkrs. I can't tell if they're replicas or if it's just nikes crappy quality control consistency. Can someone help me distinguish if these are legit? Would greatly be appreciated!
image.jpeg

Right side of my new pair
image.jpeg

Left side of my new pair
image.jpeg

Here's a comparison with my 1st pair from snkrs, which is the one on the left. Angle of toe box looks boxier on my new pair
image.jpeg

My pair from snkrs on the right, new pair on the left. The cement print on the bottom is shorter than the right pair. Also the height of the upper is taller on my snkrs pair.
Besides minor differences that happen often from pair to pair (especially with air max 1s) looks legit to me.

Back
Top Bottom