THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was it hard to cop the 103s on SNKRs or any foot sites? Trying to go retail or bust on the blue pair. I'm cheap.

Foot sites didnt have them, SNKRS wasnt easy but these were pretty easy to get from everywhere else.

Based on that, I doubt theyre sitting in outlets, it's probably a return.

the fact the reds are sitting is why. the resellers are losing money trying to sell them, and here we are. I think a lot of those sellers are from overseas, where they already released.

Foot sites didnt have them, SNKRS wasnt easy but these were pretty easy to get from everywhere else.

Based on that, I doubt theyre sitting in outlets, it's probably a return.
returns usually get the box top cut off and stuck on hash.

returns usually get the box top cut off and stuck on hash.

That's what I meant (unless youre saying something different from me), a return to a factory store where the shoe got the box cut and put up on the hash wall.

those pictured where on an end cap, where they'll show what's on a shelf. I was expecting mass returns after no sells on ebay, but enough at one spot to carve out shelf space is a lotm

Kickstage? Anyone?

Edit: nvm just saw that exact link posted couple pages back :lol:

Done.

Last edited:
Well someone did it

A $1k OG Red Bespoke ha

Look good solid, just wouldn't be what I would do, I'm sure customer is happy

my question to you all is....

Would you cop these off NDC for $275 with the premium materials (no shoe trees added though) ?

22366506_10155383100881943_7662729828402606022_n.jpg
no hate. but a G is too much to make an OG knock off

but they look good... except for that little piece of leather beside the U-throw that shouldve been mesh

Last edited:
those pictured where on an end cap, where they'll show what's on a shelf. I was expecting mass returns after no sells on ebay, but enough at one spot to carve out shelf space is a lotm
sometimes they will put a random return on those end caps too.

Hey guys. so I bought 2 pairs of air max 1 on Nike's website. I wanna return the other one. Would they still accept it if I return it after the 30 days that they give? Has anyone ever tried returning a shoe after 30 days? Because on the website, it says like this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 6.43.35 PM.png

Hey guys. so I bought 2 pairs of air max 1 on Nike's website. I wanna return the other one. Would they still accept it if I return it after the 30 days that they give? Has anyone ever tried returning a shoe after 30 days? Because on the website, it says like this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 6.43.35 PM.png

you can return after 30 days if they are unworn. have seen some people say they'll accept up to 2 years.

you can return after 30 days if they are unworn. have seen some people say they'll accept up to 2 years.
yeah they allow any product that hasn't been worn to be returned within a 2 year limit. The 30 day return is if they are unworn or not.

lol nike with their david copperfield sample tactics again, tricking the consumer with pics from a nice taiwan factory sample and at the end you'll get some crappy *** mass produced sneaker from china with sandpaper suede and glue stains that looks like boogers and cum :smh: :smh:
Taiwan still produces sneakers?! For real
Gotta buy some

Which model?

yeah they allow any product that hasn't been worn to be returned within a 2 year limit. The 30 day return is if they are unworn or not.
yep. Airmax1 Airmax1 you don't have to contact them first either. you can just ship them back with the return label provided or bring them to any nike store.

After how the reds drop went down no way am I paying over retail for these. If you plan on being team early and getting in a few wears go for it. Also noticed a lot of those fleabay pairs from Taiwan only go to size 11 which is a good sign they reps anyway. Pictures from the seller don't mean a thing. Holdout for the drop and grab for retail. I paid 159.99 for a stock x pair on the reds and wish I waited for retail because never wore until after the US drop anyway. My 2 cents. In MA no shipping or tax so would have saved 20. I buy to many pairs to pay 20 over for no reason.

But I already wore it once. There's like a little dirt on the shoe. I'll just clean it. Would they notice it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom