THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The march drop resale was nuts and I'm sure created demand. Not that there hasn't been demand for 30 years. Anyone who can search Reddit for rep kicks can get these (Under sz 11) Not looking to get banned but damn that was easy.

Please, allow me to derail the thread one more time with a sizing question. I searched through and couldn.t find my answer. For those with the 103.s, what sz do you wear in those, and in 97.s (SB or AB)? I hover between a 14/15 and as @tonytobacco knows, getting a 14 is IMPOSSIBLE. My bid on stockx got accepted in a 15 (not for the $1,000 they were asking for :smh:.)

Please, allow me to derail the thread one more time with a sizing question. I searched through and couldn.t find my answer. For those with the 103.s, what sz do you wear in those, and in 97.s (SB or AB)? I hover between a 14/15 and as @tonytobacco knows, getting a 14 is IMPOSSIBLE. My bid on stockx got accepted in a 15 (not for the $1,000 they were asking for :smh:.)

9.5 in 103s size 10 in 97s

how many have y'all copped?
Screenshot_20171014-074652.jpg

I feel like there’s one missing but can’t figure it out..

This pic puts into perspective how hard it is for Nike to use mesh toebox tho ha
thats probably the main reason i ddint cop more. need dat mesh

IMG_6768.JPG
IMG_6769.JPG
The 2014 Air Max1 flax release was so much better. No nappy materials and the dark brown midsole. Would have copped because my 2014 ready for retirement. The white midsole just not doing it for me. Was really hoping for a fresh pair of these.

IMG_6768.JPG
IMG_6769.JPG
The 2014 Air Max1 flax release was so much better. No nappy materials and the dark brown midsole. Would have copped because my 2014 ready for retirement. The white midsole just not doing it for me. Was really hoping for a fresh pair of these.
Colors and material is good but i can't see anymore banana shape

Back
Top Bottom