THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

that suck, i had my size? pair within 2 days

I had to cop using their app and the only shipping options is standard.. after looking around on their site, I found that apparently, its their slow 7-10 day shipping smh. Ah whelp, it was like 138 shipped and I have them.. guess thats what matters.

I don’t know if these will be as easy as the reds. Everything I’ve seen online said these would be quickstrikes. I could be wrong but hype for this seems higher. I already got my 2 pears so I’m good.

I don’t know if these will be as easy as the reds. Everything I’ve seen online said these would be quickstrikes. I could be wrong but hype for this seems higher. I already got my 2 pears so I’m good.

the reds were labeled "quickstrike" also. so were SB 97s when they restocked.

Yeah some place marked the red as a qs... but the royal sold faster than the red (avalaible like 2 weeks after the drop) but you can expect some restock!

IMG_6794.JPG
StockX for the W. Lowest BIN price for size 12 was $174 plus used my wife's card for the $20 off first order for $166. Reasonable price for my size and peace of mind. So sick of looking and glad to put this release behind me. Rezet has decent sizes but over 200 shipped to US. If you can swallow that pill https://rezetstore.dk/nike-air-max-1-anniversary-white-game-royal-neu-1579507.

StockX hasn't let me down yet and happy w the price. This drop does seem to be selling out quicker than the Reds especially in sizes 11 1/2 to 13 which are like Unicorns this drop.
respect, congrats...

but...

sneakerhead rule #4080 - never pay over retail before release date

Yeah some place marked the red as a qs... but the royal sold faster than the red (avalaible like 2 weeks after the drop) but you can expect some restock!
Reds sold out quickly on the EU release too. They'll sell out slower and slower as places in the US drops them. Tons of those EU sales were US customers that didn't want to wait for the US release.

Reds sold out quickly on the EU release too. They'll sell out slower and slower as places in the US drops them. Tons of those EU sales were US customers that didn't want to wait for the US release.
Just an exemple of nike.eu website (doesn't ship to US until you have a connect or a trick to make it work), the og red was avalaible like 2,3 day after the drop on the desktop in FSR litteraly and many were able to use a 20% off discount code, so they expected the same for the blue and sleep and failed...at 12am CET only a EU 45 left on the desktop! Like i said i'm pretty sure they will come back randomly

Just an exemple of nike.eu website (doesn't ship to US until you have a connect or a trick to make it work), the og red was avalaible like 2,3 day after the drop on the desktop in FSR litteraly and many were able to use a 20% off discount code, so they expected the same for the blue and sleep and failed...at 12am CET only a EU 45 left on the desktop! Like i said i'm pretty sure they will come back randomly
I'm actually banking on an EU restock (Or atleast GB) because in many cases it was actually cheaper to buy from there than it will be in the US. If it doesn't happen or if I miss it I'm not hurting but nothing beats saving money.

nike.eu is one thing...all the other sites that are happy to ship to the US is another. also the release date pushed back for the US has alot to do with it too.

nike.eu is one thing...all the other sites that are happy to ship to the US is another. also the release date pushed back for the US has alot to do with it too.
I was talking about the sells without US influence, and for sure they eated more on shops that ship to US because EU folks was influenced by the red release so they thought that it would have been super easy!
They're is no resell on those OG anyway, i see a lot of WTS on facebook for retail (they take an L thinking that they can do profits)

Really hope there is plenty to go around for people looking to score their first pair on SNKRS this Friday. I've had this $50 NDC gift card I've been waiting to put towards something and I'll love to put it towards these blues

I was talking about the sells without US influence, and for sure they eated more on shops that ship to US because EU folks was influenced by the red release so they thought that it would have been super easy!
They're is no resell on those OG anyway, i see a lot of WTS on facebook for retail (they take an L thinking that they can do profits)
ok. my bad

i was just speaking of speculation that the blue pair is selling faster or better than the red pair. IMO they are about the same. both really easy to get your hands on and not sitting around long. and...the US release hasnt happened yet.

i think the bred flyknit jordan 1 vs. the royal flyknit jordan 1 is a better example of one being more popular than the other. the bred version sold out eventually, restocked and sold out eventually again. the royals are still sitting at various retailers.

that doesnt seem to be the case with these am1s...if nike EU allowed shipping to the US, they'd be sold out too

Reactions: PJS
hey guys..i would like to know if products that protect the outsole exists, so when we walk it doesnt damage the outsole and basically it "protect the nipples" lol..general question but this thread is one of the most active of the plus,bw,90,95,1 threads i watch so i ask here lol
thx in advance

Back
Top Bottom