THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm with you there on not paying over resale until drop date but living in the States this price was lower that 90% of everseas drops that already went down due to shipping and currency conversion and within $10-$15 which I would pay here in the US with tax + shipping. Sneakerhead rule #4080 is one to live by but flexible to a certain extent. Not sure how people snatching up size 11 1/2 to 13 so quick!!! If anyone can find another size 12 or 12 1/2 for under/around 166 let me know I got others asking for a pair within that range.
Wasn't a bad move. 10-15 more isn't a big deal. But even if you struck out on release day, you probably would have got away with paying about what you paid after release day via stock x etc.

Imo, just good practice to wait to strike out first.

page20nl7.jpg
page21yn4 (2).jpg

gbtatn945 gbtatn945

Last edited:
I would’ve instacopped if there was still a size 9 in those royals available; just a few hours too late I suppose

Need those obsidians to retro again. Passed on the OG reds and blues, but won't be doing so for the obsidians if they ever come back out. My 2012s just ain't doing it for me, especially the shape.

I have a strong hatred for my 2012 og Navy's. I made it my mission to beat that pair up. Nike should had kept it suede like the og.

Back
Top Bottom