THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Comparing worn to DS doesn’t work with shape.

The shape gets better with wears.

Really the same dam shoe besides a smidge height diff in mudguards pending the particular you pair got.
I posted this here to take attention on an "important info" not for the comparison itself, don't know by now if it can be actually real but if it is, we can have some little hope for elephant and master...

Just realized I order the royals in an 11 instead of a 10.5, got confused because of the UK sizing. I'm sick :smh:

Also code is dead for the Norwegian site, works on other shoes but not the Royals :smh:
Edit 2: Cart jacked when checking out, this isn't my ****ing day :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
22709028_188680805036611_3379129923162603520_n.jpg

first 3 pairs arrived

Just realized I order the royals in an 11 instead of a 10.5, got confused because of the UK sizing. I'm sick :smh:

Also code is dead for the Norwegian site, works on other shoes but not the Royals :smh:
Edit 2: Cart jacked when checking out, this isn't my ****ing day :smh: :smh:

Did you create an account and log in to use the code? It worked for me when i copped earlier. Just got my tracking number too.

Hope you manage to score a pair in the right size soon buddy!

I don’t think it’s a old or young thing I’m only 25 aand I love shoes ever since I could remember but refuse to baby my shoes I’m going to wear all my kicks until they are unwearable I don’t wanna look back 20 years from being disappointed for not wearing shoes because I was scared to mess them up never really understood those type of sneaker heads they just shoes wear them like they’re meant to be but to each it’s own

I'm 27 and feel the exact same way, especially because history has shown us that most if not all of these companies will retro a shoe at some point anyway. So worrying about things like the soles touching the ground and getting dirty, which is what they're designed for in the first place, never really made sense too me. Wear your shoes, make memories, then buy the retro 7 years later

Anyone else's restock Royals fit more snug than their Reds? Mine do, and that's no bad thing as my Reds have just a tiny bit of slippage around the ankle. Royals fit nice and firm though.

Back
Top Bottom