THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just be careful of bombarding Drome with emails a day after you ordered. Things are different here in the UK with customer service not to the level of the US. At least 3 or 4 days working days waiting would be acceptable here before enquiring. Just look at The JB royal 1 thread to see how EU spots stopped shipping to US after being bombarded with status update request emails from US. Just a friendly word of warning to keep your options open. No hate intended

Good idea

I have no problem waiting so there is no need for me to contact them but great point.

Called Drome this morning, for everyone who placed an order and it says there order has dispatched you will be getting an email sometime today or tomorrow with tracking info..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I was finally able to get the Navy/Gym Red AM1's from Urban Outfitters for $99 shipped.

if anyone wants to get some AM1's from UO use code: WACKSLACKS, gets you 10% off, better than nothing i guess :rolleyes

Can't Wait! (Bart Scott)

This terribly fuzzy picture actually makes me want the milan 90. I def slept on them.
really nice shoe, kind of prefer the colours on the 90's - glad i got em both.

can't find a UK 12 for the FB's - dying for that shoe!

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I was finally able to get the Navy/Gym Red AM1's from Urban Outfitters for $99 shipped.

if anyone wants to get some AM1's from UO use code: WACKSLACKS, gets you 10% off, better than nothing i guess :rolleyes

Can't Wait! (Bart Scott)

Thought I found a DS pair on eBay for 85 shipped but when I tried to buy an error message came up that the seller couldn't receive funds... The seller had excellent feedback too smh

Last edited:
Thought I found a DS pair on eBay for 85 shipped but when I tried to buy an error message came up that the seller couldn't receive funds... The seller had excellent feedback too smh

I found them at my local foot action for $55, problem was they only had one 11.5 not a full pair- they were missing the left shoe. The employees looked around for like 30 minutes, I even went back a day later and it was still gone. Was a big disappointment.

I found them at my local foot action for $55, problem was they only had one 11.5 not a full pair- they were missing the left shoe. The employees looked around for like 30 minutes, I even went back a day later and it was still gone. Was a big disappointment.
i see these sitting at my local footaction too for the same price.  only reason i haven't pulled the trigger is because every pair they pulled out for me had slightly yellowed soles for some reason

on another note, for those who have ordered from drome and your orders still say "order acknowledged", i suggest you email them and request the status of your order.  i emailed them yesterday and they replied to me today requesting to confirm my shipping address. once confirmed, they said they'll dispatch it soon after.

i see these sitting at my local footaction too for the same price.  only reason i haven't pulled the trigger is because every pair they pulled out for me had slightly yellowed soles for some reason

on another note, for those who have ordered from drome and your orders still say "order acknowledged", i suggest you email them and request the status of your order.  i emailed them yesterday and they replied to me today requesting to confirm my shipping address. once confirmed, they said they'll dispatch it soon after.

Same thing happened to me. Had to confirm shipping address through email then it would be dispatched :smile:

Mmm these are interesting. I'm really liking them but not a fan of the pink on the sole.
its weird because you don't see the pink parts of the sole on the side view.  they may have just taken the sole of the mint fbs and put it instead maybe?  because the orange roshe fbs i have and the vapors i've seen have no hits of pink on it whatsoever?

He's bulls****in' bro. They been outta stock and it's been stuck on "item in other people's carts" for the Milan 1's since yesterday morning.
Not sure how I was BSing...I was managed to add to cart and purchase.  If you need a screen shot of my confirmation and the time it was placed, that can be easily done. 

Last edited:
i just got a newsletter from drome indicating a restock on those fbs.  guess their inventory count is legit 

Same here... A lot of the sizes are gone too. Now I just need a confirm email stating that it shipped with tracking.

Back
Top Bottom