THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My drome order is "fully despatched"... I guess they have a lot of inventory fellas.. If you want them, better order them now.!

newly listed on ebay....seller is from Stillwater, NY

Nike Air Max 1 Mint "Yeezys"

European Exclusive - Shoes were purchased on European website and will be shipped as soon as I receive them, (expecting by 4/26)

size 7 to 12..... $280...

mean.gif

Last edited:
Could just be a reseller bought them all up

Never thought of that!?! Smh if that's what happened!!! Would NDC let one sale of 15+ shoes go like that?

@ghosTown yup I swear I just saw it Friday night. Other than 3-4 sizes out it looked pretty well stocked!

newly listed on ebay....seller is from Stillwater, NY

Nike Air Max 1 Mint "Yeezys"
European Exclusive - Shoes were purchased on European website and will be shipped as soon as I receive them, (expecting by 4/26)
size 7 to 12..... 
$280...

:smh:

W T F !!!! €>£¥^#!?,>!??~,|!!!

his number is listed if you wanna troll him lol

pretty sure hes on here!

Lol at him buying from international and willing to ship international again.

Never thought of that!?! Smh if that's what happened!!! Would NDC let one sale of 15+ shoes go like that?

@ghosTown yup I swear I just saw it Friday night. Other than 3-4 sizes out it looked pretty well stocked!
Actually they were limited to one per person (even though there are ways around it). I remember because I was contemplating on doubling up and the quantity was only one. 

Actually they were limited to one per person (even though there are ways around it). I remember because I was contemplating on doubling up and the quantity was only one. 

Didnt realize they were 1 per cust. Anyway my plan was to try to get my 2nd locally to keep the local shops flowing. Just wanted to have 1 pair in hand first

Anybody have any info if sheik is gonna release the Milans. Heard that from a Nike Store rep. yesterday when I called. They are known to be wrong.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the FB's are a GR or QS wanna know if they supply is gonna dry up fast like milans or I can wait a minute

Anybody know if the FB's are a GR or QS wanna know if they supply is gonna dry up fast like milans or I can wait a minute

Bro go through the last few pages. A couple people said they were GR. There is a button below that says previous page. You should use it sometimes.

I think there are a ton of these overseas since some of the bigger online retailers are about to release them. I don't think these will hit US retailers though because its based on a soccer shoe and nike twitter accounts won't confirm just saying "look at the schedule for release updates". US reseller sites have them for preorder but thats a different story. 

I think there are a ton of these overseas since some of the bigger online retailers are about to release them. I don't think these will hit US retailers though because its based on a soccer shoe and nike twitter accounts won't confirm just saying "look at the schedule for release updates". US reseller sites have them for preorder but thats a different story. 
????
mean.gif

I didn't actually make an account on Drome so my order isn't showing any status. Did you guys receive an email or anything once the order was dispatched as well or was it only showing when checking on their website? Thanks

I didn't actually make an account on Drome so my order isn't showing any status. Did you guys receive an email or anything once the order was dispatched as well or was it only showing when checking on their website? Thanks
no email just in my account on their website...

Last edited:
I did the same thing just blaze.

I was actually in the car while on their site on my phone so I didn't make an account.

Ole well I will just wait it out.

I did the same thing just blaze.

I was actually in the car while on their site on my phone so I didn't make an account.

Ole well I will just wait it out.

no email just in my account on their website...

Thanks for the replies. Guess I will maybe email them tomorrow or Tuesday to see if I can at least get a tracking #. I hate not knowing where my packages are at or I at least want to know the day it's out for delivery.

Thanks for the replies. Guess I will maybe email them tomorrow or Tuesday to see if I can at least get a tracking #. I hate not knowing where my packages are at or I at least want to know the day it's out for delivery.

I did the same thing..I emailed them earlier this morning so hopefully by tomorrow they'll give me a response on the status of my order. ill update once i know what has been said.

I really wished those FBs dropped on FNL I feel like a overseas purchase would be too much hassle imo especially with no tracking numbers / email notifications.. That JDsports scandal got me a lil wary now

Back
Top Bottom