THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Why ?
20180308071346_original.jpg 20180308071347_original.jpg 20180308071358_original.jpg
Interesting

Appreciate the help guys. I'm getting lots of dirt on the mesh creases on my royals. I'm used to cleaning suede/nubuck perfectly but I'm new to mesh.

To get it back bright white you have to use a blue tinted detergent. I use OxiHD and also white bright. Leaving it in the sun helps. There’s a YouTube video I’ll link if I can find it

Woman’s obsidians arrived today, wow. Clean. Olives nice too but not sure if I’m gonna keep them yet.

speaking of off white, anyone know what these are?

samples? fakes?

Those are the fake version of the ‘Off white’ that Bespoke Industries did as an example of their work. I believe He was presented with them for a looksee and loved them.

Now some mob is running fakes of them and sellin them I think.

Something like that.

On the medial side of the shoe the bit that says ‘manually made in Melbourne’ or similar is screwed up on the fake version if I remember correctly.

Those are the fake version of the ‘Off white’ that Bespoke Industries did as an example of their work. I believe He was presented with them for a looksee and loved them.

Now some mob is running fakes of them and sellin them I think.

Something like that.

On the medial side of the shoe the bit that says ‘manually made in Melbourne’ or similar is screwed up on the fake version if I remember correctly.
ah, thanks for the info. if they did an OW AM1 like that it would be pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom