THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AAA5A6F6-9C91-4B4C-8207-7BDCEDACD83B.jpeg

yeahhhh nonheinous nonheinous one of the two pairs that I unpack today is the same, thank you again for the design of this pair, I find it very pretty, really happy :wink:

little creases on the cool grey toe box you too after wearing? (really very little, nothing worried however as I could already see on this thread, a little more than my anniversary pair that's all, my second pair with black mudguard no creases it's only on this one)
Nice. Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary (re: creasing).

The Womens Obsidians are the gem of this month for me. I just received my pair from End and they are awesome. I know not everybody can fit in them because they are womens, but those of you that can, dont sleep, they did these well. I could never find a DS or Clean Used Sz 9 in the 03s, so Im extremely happy.

I hate those raffles where you have to tag 3 friends in the comments, like I have to bug my non sneakerhead friends with tags from shoes all the time? get outta here. When there is tagging involved the raffle is not for me :D

Just tag people that commented before you

I hate those raffles where you have to tag 3 friends in the comments, like I have to bug my non sneakerhead friends with tags from shoes all the time? get outta here. When there is tagging involved the raffle is not for me :D

just tag those who are into shoes, i'm sure you'll find three...

Help please

Does anyone know who to email at Nike in terms of an issue, someone that might give a damn and help a Nike fan.

I need to complain to someone, and wondering if any one has any email address

Please

Ta

The Womens Obsidians are the gem of this month for me. I just received my pair from End and they are awesome. I know not everybody can fit in them because they are womens, but those of you that can, dont sleep, they did these well. I could never find a DS or Clean Used Sz 9 in the 03s, so Im extremely happy.

Man I feel the same way I like them more than the anniversaries.

Good luck to everyone who submitted for the Nike on Air. I hope some NT'ers get picked and make it to the 3D modeling phase. Would be amazing to crowdsource inspo from our group and have it become a real thing. I think we hear back on Wed 3/21

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 5.09.08 PM.png
I would lose my **** if I got to do it. Y'all never seen someone ***** for votes like I would.

Just tag Grizz 3 times :rofl:

I think I’m gonna cop a pair of animal pack 1s off stock X before prices get too crazy. Is now a good time to buy, or should I wait until later in the week?

Back
Top Bottom