THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I hate those raffles where you have to tag 3 friends in the comments, like I have to bug my non sneakerhead friends with tags from shoes all the time? get outta here. When there is tagging involved the raffle is not for me :D
you can tag me @shoesize9.5 :smile:

It’s reservations like this that make me ask why sometimes.

9A0E0218-A758-4092-A467-E4B3C659CDEC.png

Just reserve me these 1/97 SW’s Nike, please.

It’s reservations like this that make me ask why sometimes.

9A0E0218-A758-4092-A467-E4B3C659CDEC.png

Just reserve me these 1/97 SW’s Nike, please.

I feel you

I only ever get reservations for basketball silhouettes and I can’t think of anytime in the last decade that I purchased a shoe like that from Nike

I can’t understand what type of algorithm they use to decide who gets what cause it’s clearly not based on prior purchases imo

Where do your shoes in the US ship from?
I’m in Canada and they’re still preparing to ship, but from Nike, they always come from Amsterdam, what’s up with that?

I feel you

I only ever get reservations for basketball silhouettes and I can’t think of anytime in the last decade that I purchased a shoe like that from Nike

I can’t understand what type of algorithm they use to decide who gets what cause it’s clearly not based on prior purchases imo

My thoughts exactly. I haven’t purchased a Nike basketball shoe at ALL nor is it one of the items marked as a favorite in my Nike+ app but I sure as hell get a lot of reservations for it.

I hate those raffles where you have to tag 3 friends in the comments, like I have to bug my non sneakerhead friends with tags from shoes all the time? get outta here. When there is tagging involved the raffle is not for me :D

Lol. My friends aren’t really into sneakers. I just tag random people.

Pulled the trigger on the womens obsidians. You guys that copped seem to love them, hope i don't regret this. I already have a pair of obsidians. But i do like that not many ppl will have the women's model.

Received my Atmos 1s. Other than being Beautiful make sure to open the box in a well ventilated area! Lol Still buzzing off the glue smell!

Back
Top Bottom