THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is this a special promotion or is this an ongoing code. If ongoing wish I had known sooner. Thanks for sharing btw!

I think it ends on 3/25

surprised UPS delivered to me today

0321181641.jpg

Just came in. Any one want to trade these animal sz.10.5 for last year atmos in a sz.10?

Attachments

• E7724443-F0EF-44C3-81F6-11AA46C92B54.jpeg
    E7724443-F0EF-44C3-81F6-11AA46C92B54.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 21
I drove from Burbank during my lunch break. I expected the turnout to be lower because of the rain, but there was still a constant stream of people lining up for raffle tickets. People leaving their cars by the red curbs to run over for a ticket and **** lmao

I was hoping on the same thing. They did the same with the Camo Kobe’s but
I wasnt risking my car getting messed up over a $160 pair of sneakers. I’ll just have to pray one of these online raffles or I hit on SNKRS

Just got my Animals. Super dope and didn't know they had real fur on them. Smells a bit like acetone though. Nothing a quick airing out won't fix.

They aren't releasing them until 3/26. The rep you talked to was clueless.
Your point?
Fact is...a lot of folks didn’t know they even had them. I was just inquiring and that’s what I was told. Restock v Release 3/26...same difference. Just now you gave a concrete date.

No update since winning animals at SNS so I'm sure with my luck they were stolen out the back or just charged to me and sold to someone else by now

Mail call.. Definitely the loudest pair I've acquired for sure lol

A0F868F3-48DD-45B7-B211-5F0F6631EBCC.jpeg

I think it’s awesome how you couldn’t even wait to get inside to open them up. And I’m not being sarcastic lol I do the same thing rushing to open my boxes when I get home.

It’s like we’re a kid on Christmas morning. That feeling will never get old.

Sweet pickup homie wish I could have snagged a pair.

No update since winning animals at SNS so I'm sure with my luck they were stolen out the back or just charged to me and sold to someone else by now
lol just be patient. NeedSupply had my order on hold for days then told me it shipped but didn’t and then their website went down and they didn’t answer any calls. Email just yesterday saying shipped and notice today for delivery but then rescheduled because of snow. Hold the Faith bro

Back
Top Bottom