THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol just be patient. NeedSupply had my order on hold for days then told me it shipped but didn’t and then their website went down and they didn’t answer any calls. Email just yesterday saying shipped and notice today for delivery but then rescheduled because of snow. Hold the Faith bro
It's cause sns usually are extremely fast

The placeholder page was put up then. They haven't released them though. They have a product page for VM too.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike..._-1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-vj1OY5rg24m_BGj0yLA00A

I was talking about the dlx 95 atmos.
I’m pretty sure stock loaded and some folks checked out before oos. The the reps have been quoting lots of different drop times for the vapormax. So maybe use a page monitor. (I don’t think there’s a chance in hell btw. It’s gonna be botted to death.)

I haven't been this excited for any shoe in a long time...most raffles I've entered in a very long time. I need 1 pair!

prices on GOAT are at 510 for my sizes, so if they drop to around 350-400 after the drop, I may sell my Bred V2s for these

Good Luck to everyone trying for personal pairs to rock or stock!!
The placeholder page was put up then. They haven't released them though. They have a product page for VM too.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike..._-1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-vj1OY5rg24m_BGj0yLA00A

anybody in twitter wanna ask what stores? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ugliest hyped shoe of the year, even worse than everything Yeezy does.
You didn't see the new Adidas, did you?

adidas-Deerupt-Red-Blue-AC8466.png

I doubt the watermelons are actually sold out. Makes no sense. Why would they be so limited in comparison to the other colorway a in the pack?

My point is customer service people rarely know what they are talking about. The rep thought they'd been released, sold out, and were restocking. As for 3/26, that's when everyone releases them. Not trying to be a ****, just saying that what customer service people say is typically worthless bc they have no clue.
Understandable . Apologies my friend, for the brash response.

Better not, id be tsking away from their suorise if i did.

Sik shoe though, with a little addition ive never seen before, at least i dont remember seeing before.

Only 4 days away.

Probably be on their insta page first id say on the 26th. Then on hypebeast, highsnobiety and all the rest soon after.

Back
Top Bottom