THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man just got my Milano from next and the suede on the left shoe is really hairy. The right shoe is butter smooth. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm starting to see why a lot of people hate Finish Line now.
mean.gif

I finally ordered the Pimento's last month from FNL. I've been trying to add some variety to my collection lately (different brands, colors, etc), so I wanted something red since I barely have any shoes with red in them. Anyway, my package came today and it was in the bag of death instead of a box. The shoe box was in good condition, so there was nothing for me to get upset about. Well, that is, until I opened the box...
THERE WAS ONLY ONE ******G SHOE IN THE BOX.
mad.gif
The customer service rep I talked to called the store in Indiana and said they couldn't find the other one, so they're going to send me a replacement pair and a return label. I should have told her to just give me a refund 'cause this is ******g ridiculous.

This has been a bad week for me with online orders. First, my Nuggets' jersey gets cancelled by NBA Store, and now this.
mean.gif
Man.. that totally suck.  I wonder if employee really tried it on and forgot to put the shoe back in the box?

ah man that sucks.

Never seen that before.

I'm hurting over here not being able to rock my mints.Cant wait to get a bigger size and rock the hell outta these.Its actually been warm the past week.Now its cold again lol.

ah man that sucks.
Never seen that before.

I'm hurting over here not being able to rock my mints.Cant wait to get a bigger size and rock the hell outta these.Its actually been warm the past week.Now its cold again lol.

Why didn't you get your size?

I did get my size.I had no idea they ran small/narrow.

You trying to sneak assume?

Last edited:
I did get my size.I had no idea they ran small/narrow.

You trying to sneak assume?

I have no idea what "sneak assume" means but seeing them in your sig for resale in a size smaller than the other two pairs you're selling led me to assume that you ordered a size smaller. Not really a big deal.

Ok,cool.Its all good.

Seems like you were trying to diss for no reason,so I called you out.

Different shoes run smaller or bigger than others.Kobe 8's,KD IV,LeBron IX and X run small on me so I have to size up in them.

Last edited:
I'm surprised this would bother you so much, especially from someone who put pink laces on his pair.

It really shouldnt bother anyone. As long as it doesnt announce YEEZY everytime I stepped, I'm good.

You sound stupid. What does putting pink laces on my FB's have to do with Yeezy? I'll wait

I r
trying on drome, nothing happens when i click the Paypal button on the Payment screen...

I remember that happening to me. After you click PayPal, give it a second to load and it will automatically redirect you. I remember there being an odd delay...

Well my order went through but this is 2 weird.

Somehow i paid with my cc and never even made it to paypal.

Idk what is up.

Patiently waited through the Euro releases to save some money.. originally was going to wait for them to hit Swoosh but decided to pick them up already at Proper for $110..

mean.gif
I had to get some damn socks for it to go through.

I am return or canceling them socks tonight tho lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom