THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Milans on-feet. Its a good day.

Do you guys think these look a lil too feminine? I know they are woman's but do they look to feminine for a dude to wear em? Then again I'm asking a bunch of guys who wear pink.

Last edited:
Hey Guys---can you all help me out here? I'm sitting in a hospital bed, sick as a f*****g whipped dog, trying to figure out how to work this since the middle of last night, only to find someone had---for some reason unknown to me---deleted my post, so that no one could answer it.  Thoughtful.

I'm, as you might have guessed, pretty close to totally new at this, so if I'm "doing it" wrong, or posting in the wrong place, or WHATEVER, could one of you please just tell me, so I can fix it?

So, here it goes: for about a year now, I've been looking wherever I could possibly imagine for a pair of the Nike Sportswear/ A.P.C. Air Max (actually Air Maxim +1) 1's that came out late last summer, in the navy and gum bottoms, and have not been able to find them in my size (US 10.5) ANYWHERE.  Believe me, by this point, I'd be willing to PAY, just to finally get my hands on these.  When I finally came across this bb (NikeTalk), I figured this would have to be the place for collective obscure Nike-hunting expertise, so that's what I'm asking you all for now.

If ANY of you have ANY idea where I might find a pair for sale in my size, please, either respond to this post, or to me directly at dtowntil@gmail.com.  I am a desperate man here...

Thanks to all of you in advance.

A lot of dudes in this thread are mad stupid.

Typical response.

You see people, whether you have a 2006 join date or *****13 join date, never underestimate a members value or non value just based on join date. It means nothing.

Did you go by a local shops this morning and take more pictures of the pitiful people standing in line, all while stuntin with your pink laced FB's?

Do you guys think these look a lil too feminine? I know they are woman's but do they look to feminine for a dude to wear em? Then again I'm asking a bunch of guys who wear pink.

Nothing overtly feminine about these. I was going to cop. Some would even put pink laces to add an extra side of stuntin with these.

Buy them if you like them.

Looks good man. Gotta say though, for me....I'll have to rock these a certain way. I'm thinking laces hanging. Off feet, these look best laced tight, for display. On feet....I feel they need a more relaxed look. Also....I'll be breaking these out on shorts days I think. I'm not gonna want that pink covered by my denim. Will have the propensity to make the shoe look a bit dull if I do. I'm guessing this is why the high cuff. Not a bad look....May loosen the strings a bit though. Not that you asked for my two cents or anything, haha! #NoOffense.
tongue.gif
yea I agree.  keep mine slightly loose laced, and untied. 

JD exclusives used to be the ****...Air Maxes, AF1s, etc. Of course, they didn't ship to the US back then so you needed a connect.

\About the JD and Size? exclusivity, that is only in the UK.

If Hanon and End dont get them, then i guess they were right. But if they do we should SUE (jd) them for false advertisements and GET RICH!!!!! (sorry that was the american in me talking)

\About the JD and Size? exclusivity, that is only in the UK.

If Hanon and End dont get them, then i guess they were right. But if they do we should SUE (jd) them for false advertisements and GET RICH!!!!! (sorry that was the american in me talking)
let that american out, boi!! they def arent exclusives, I saw them on JD, but Ive seen them on sites in America s well.. So maybe its just exclusive being that JD is the only UK retailer that has them.

Nah man you shod be straight with those. No pun intended. They're dope

let that american out, boi!! they def arent exclusives, I saw them on JD, but Ive seen them on sites in America s well.. So maybe its just exclusive being that JD is the only UK retailer that has them.

Yeah ndc for the us has them available, def not exclusive.

Hey Mayor of NYC,

If you're responding to me---man, that's really cool.  Someone who has humbly and openly admitted his ignorance as to how this forum works, and asked only for the help of others he presumes to be far more knowledgable.  That's a real gutsy thing to do to refer to someone in that position as "mad stupid".  Man, I hope you feel mad awesome after putting someone down like that.

If any of you reading, however, ARE feeling a bit more humane, and might still be willing to help me track down a pair of these shoes I've lusted after for so long (Nike/A.P.C. Air Maxim 1(+) NRG), I, for one, would still really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom