THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

def not as cool as your supreme avy and evo SN combo.

anybody know whats the best way to clean that mint part?

What?? As I said do us all a favor and keep scuffing up your shoes "c walking" until they're unweareable, so when I wear mine, I have absolutely zero association with your clownery.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the black history month on feet pics? Are they a good purchase?
I posted them on feet a few pages back but here you go. imo i would purchase them if your getting a good deal for them. i

There is an NTer that has good on feet pics including the bhms MSGT something like that.

edit- found them for you. owner of these pics is MSGT16.

I personally slept on them when NDC had them on clearance. Then saw these pics above and got them at a good price from a fellow NTer.

Last edited:
Word. i'm not going through w/ what i went through for the Milans. They don't drop here, oh well, on to the next.

pretty much reversal for me, i need those FBs.. but can pass on the Milans.. though they are very sexy as well.

edit: those reverse Pim's came out sick AIR JSARG

Last edited:
There is an NTer that has good on feet pics including the bhms MSGT something like that.

edit- found them for you. owner of these pics is MSGT16.

I personally slept on them when NDC had them on clearance. Then saw these pics above and got them at a good price from a fellow NTer.

Thank you guys. Those yellow laces are killing it. Might buy them. Pretty good price on ebay

Last edited:
Finally got my Milan's and after all the wait they are ok... Next was just to stressful to deal with.. Never again

Back
Top Bottom