THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Really hoping the FB's drop in the Bay Area or on NDC.

Rocked these for the 2nd time on Saturday....

Last edited:
So, im about to order my fbs size eur41 us8 uk7 tomorrow. And they will come out 230$ shipped. Do u guys think they worth it?

So, im about to order my fbs size eur41 us8 uk7 tomorrow. And they will come out 230$ shipped. Do u guys think they worth it?
nah man..i've seen cheaper even on ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd un-DS these today. Great shoe!

so after speaking with Nike about my stolen packages (Milans and other pair sz 9.5), they confirmed someone returned them to NTNY for store credit the very next day.

Nike said they will refund me once I file a police report and send them a copy, so I'll do that tomorrow. Def pressing charges since I know the date/time of the return....worst thing those idiots could've done :lol: :smh:

I still just want my Milans smh

so after speaking with Nike about my stolen packages (Milans and other pair sz 9.5), they confirmed someone returned them to NTNY for store credit the very next day.

Nike said they will refund me once I file a police report and send them a copy, so I'll do that tomorrow. Def pressing charges since I know the date/time of the return....worst thing those idiots could've done
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I still just want my Milans smh
wow damn sorry to hear about your packages getting jacked man.  out of curiosity, how did they know the pairs returned were your pairs?  it's not like each pair of shoes have unique serial numbers.  unless they were dumb enough to return it with your invoice.....

that really gotta be the dumbest thing to do though.  return for store credit  
mean.gif

when it comes time to press charges, f*cking with other people's mail, let alone completely taking it, is a serious offense, so good luck man.  keep us updated

Back
Top Bottom