THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Few pics of the nike on Air thing I saw on ig...sorry in advance if you're on NT and i shatte your pics before you got a chance to do so.

Screenshot_20180331-151655_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180331-163632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180331-163825_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180331-163833_Instagram.jpg

Man what a day. Spent the morning designing a shoe, hit on Snkrs for SW toddlers, got hooked up on an adult pair of SW (and left before the fight), grabbed some pizza, hit up Nike Soho, 21M, Stadium Goods, and Flight Club. Now back at JFK flying home to reality. Thanks for the day, Nike NYC.
Normally isn’t that easy out here, especially for a tourist :lol:
Enjoy it

Normally isn’t that easy out here, especially for a tourist :lol:
Enjoy it
Haha yea I know. Come to find out the lady that text me the other day was the lady that runs all the big Nike installations in NYC. She came out early this morning and found me in line. Everyone from Nike could not have been more nice. The had more employees that students in the class. If we needed a pic, they'd print it and bring it to us. They helped with color blocking and materials just super cool. They seemed like they wanted to be there, not that it was just their job. I really cant say enough about the Nike NYC staff. Just an awesome experience.

Man what a day. Spent the morning designing a shoe, hit on Snkrs for SW toddlers, got hooked up on an adult pair of SW (and left before the fight), grabbed some pizza, hit up Nike Soho, 21M, Stadium Goods, and Flight Club. Now back at JFK flying home to reality. Thanks for the day, Nike NYC.
I’m glad you & bigevan23 bigevan23 were able to go, probably two of the most deserving people I can think of that could’ve gone.

Haha yea I know. Come to find out the lady that text me the other day was the lady that runs all the big Nike installations in NYC. She came out early this morning and found me in line. Everyone from Nike could not have been more nice. The had more employees that students in the class. If we needed a pic, they'd print it and bring it to us. They helped with color blocking and materials just super cool. They seemed like they wanted to be there, not that it was just their job. I really cant say enough about the Nike NYC staff. Just an awesome experience.
You love us b?

Jk glad you enjoyed your time.

Do you see why we get all the releases now? :lol:

Just want to throw it out there that Nike may get sued. Cause that kid that got hit by the door was under their watch technically.

One other thing is that they need to hire a new third party security. They let the loop in of course. It's pretty much hopeless whenever they're around handling the line

Just want to throw it out there that Nike may get sued. Cause that kid that got hit by the door was under their watch technically.

One other thing is that they need to hire a new third party security. They let the loop in of course. It's pretty much hopeless whenever they're around handling the line
I think they'll be able to afford it. Probably offer the kid sneakers for life or something and he'll take it.

You love us b?

Jk glad you enjoyed your time.

Do you see why we get all the releases now? :lol:
Na nothing changed my mind there. I'm fine with NYC getting every release. I just dont think so many drops should be NYC only. I did laugh that they offered to call me an Uber bc of the mob outside though. NYC cats are wild. Everyone thirsty af out there.

dbl 1
Thirsty thots 0

Back
Top Bottom