THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Doing one for bday in sept. Let’s all go!
I’ve also got that guy who did the atmos animal vapormax making me a 1 of 1 that I’m super pumped about

Done deal. Can they even accommodate this many appointments in one day??? Haha.

That vapormax custom really makes me wonder why Nike hasn’t taken the upper materials to far-reaching possibilities and do some truly unique colour ways.

Don’t get me wrong i love flyknit but there’s an untapped world

That vapormax custom really makes me wonder why Nike hasn’t taken the upper materials to far-reaching possibilities and do some truly unique colour ways.

I asked before bc @singledout and I have been talking about it and they said we could do 4 in a day. Just book the place morning and afternoon. Make a day of it.

2 per day is what they told me

Picked these up on sale. Something different
20180401_021748.jpg

Oh and its ONE shoe being made. Not one for each city involved. They are picking 3 from each city, so 18 overall, and those 18 will go up for the vote. One shoe gets made.

Are you sure about that? I could’ve sworn that they’re doing one from each city

Are you sure about that? I could’ve sworn that they’re doing one from each city
That's what they told me today. I specifically asked. Bc I said getting 1 AMD shoe was bad enough, getting 6 was going to be expensive. She clearly stated that it will be 1 shoe. 6 cities x 3 entries = 18 in the vote. 1 winner.

Interesting that nike nyc got 97/1. Does anyone know if nike santa monica or the grove sold them? Or did round two LA sell any for retail. I have a feeling they might release more when neckbeard returns to LA.

Beating these Wotherspoons at Legoland in San Diego today. Have to admit these arent great for standing or walking though... after a few hours I was beginning to get some noticeable pain.

I had boost shoes as backup as soon as I got to the car

Interesting that nike nyc got 97/1. Does anyone know if nike santa monica or the grove sold them? Or did round two LA sell any for retail. I have a feeling they might release more when neckbeard returns to LA.
No Round 2 will sell for retail bc they aren't a Nikr account.

Back
Top Bottom