THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looks like the early pic was official release? Thought it was a mock up..
atmos-nike-air-max-1-curry-2018.jpg

Those are the Atmos version of the curry's right? Or are these just a standard/non-collab nike. I remember seeing news about those back in the summer.

frankwh1te frankwh1te
Fair one dude - It's a weird "retro".. Pinnacle type tongue / perf instead of mesh T box.. Have to see in hand but any excuse NOT to cop atm is a good one, considering the amount of AM1 I've copped since March 17' ha

Thumbs up - b swoosh

Thumbs down - not a fan of switching it to leather. there's already a leather curry. Also it looks like they went with white perf leather and swoosh with a sail mid. I hate when they do that. They did it on Berrys with a sail midsole and a white tongue. White and off white don't go together imo. Pick one or the other.

By itself it's a good looking shoe and I'll pick up a pair but I still prefer the og overall to this rendition. Hopefully it's just Size? using that as a placeholder for the real image bc that's the actual date of release?

I posted these a couple months back - someone said they were ps of pink pinnacles. (?)

Hope they are real.

I was thinking of doing something similar to that first pair but replace green with orange.

Really wanna see midnight navy canvas first though.

wouldn‘t be the first time size was using unoffical images. 99% sure this is still the ugly *** pinnacle photoshop mockup from last year and will be changed soon.

CC10788B-81F8-498A-9DA7-A0E07477D8CA.jpeg

Got these in the other day. I made the mistake in not sticking to the BNTL mentality with all the anniversary pairs. I bought reds with ease so thought I’d wait on the others which was a mistake. I was super worried because with the obsidians and royals they were NOWHERE to be found in my size for a decent price. But through diligence and with the help of NT I was able to find them via FB groups and the goat app.I got them all for retail except the royals which was 190 shipped. Eh whatever. This is my “complete” anni pack as idc for the aquas and am happy to have secured all of them. If more DS pairs pop up I’ll double up for sure.

Lesson learned. BNTL

That pic of curry’s is the photoshop mock up...size forever stealing photos from the web, did the same with gundams and tour yellow 98s

Back
Top Bottom