THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Most likely returning these I'm pretty underwhelmed with them and theyre super narrow and uncomfortable

IMG_5905.JPG

That's odd. The normal iD's are wider than the regular pairs.

It’s the canvas. Happens all the time in the Sb dunk community. Gotta half size up for SBs on canvas where possible. I don’t say that as a disclaimer on these cause I don’t know but for dunks it’s a tell tale sign with canvas

haha so so so true. Kith's photography game is the best in the business.

It truly is lol.

Also I agree with you on curries. I think Size? wanted to be first so they just grabbed that random PS image. As was stated here I believe, you can still see the dude watermark of the dude who PS'd it. I don't think curries will be like that.

My denim IDs from last year fit incredibly snug for me at first. After a couple wears, they were broken in. Maybe the same for the canvas IDs

Neckbeard Reseller 97/1s now over $1k on StockX. Yeesh.... I wonder how many of them are Wotherspoon's own listings? Douchebag.

Edit: Ah, that's for the "All Accessories" pairs... other version with just the laces are still $600-700....

Those prices are never going down either.

My htm tinker am1 custom fit snug too. I only wore them twice. I’m under impression all iD fig snug.
What the Pendleton had a weird fit. One loose one snug

Back
Top Bottom