THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

0B83B323-2F4B-480A-AE0C-483A1F623871.png

Thank you Nike. I’m never complaining about SNKRS again

Because Nike actually gave consumers a say in the production of which shoe would get made. Essentially it was a shoe for air max head by air max heads.

Scored a W on a size 11. Still on the fence about these shoes and have been since day 1 because of the colors, but eager to see how they look in person. The corduroy part is pretty awesome. Anyone looking for an 11 I will keep in mind once I make a decision.

They must have a lot? I didn’t check my phone for 2 hours after the notification and still copped (it’s an 11.5 instead of a 12 but I’m not complaining)

all sizes were available, only like 2-3 were blacked out whichi were around the bigger sizes area, i ordered a size 8

Wow my 2nd pair at retail, what a day. what a blessing.I got an inbox notification then they showed up in my feed as sold out. I was crushed to think i missed out at retail , but then 20 mins later I saw that Zsneakerheadz and PinoeE post Got Em pics. I opened my app refreshed it and saw the shoes in my feed for 160. I instantly cliked it and waited for confirmation. My confirmation was lagging nor did my feed say purchased so I went back in saw more sizes but they were all sold out. I finally got the purchased notice as well as confirmation email. Funds have ready been taken too. Sean told me that there would be a good amount of these but he didn't give any details as to how they would be dispersed. I guess the restock is what he had in mind.
IMG_20180502_125012_004.jpg

Maybe resell will drop? Seems like a lot of people ate. Maybe then I can grab a pair for like $400.

Glad Nike showed some redemption and did you all good. Still salty but I’m happy with my resell pair.

Back
Top Bottom