THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Literally got access just now. No more 11 so went 10.5. So they must still be rolling in! Keep eyes peeled

you just got it? was it saying sold out before or what did it say ?
I looked on the app around 10am PST when it was suppose to go down,I didn't see anything.. Took a quick nap, when I woke up about an hour later and checked my phone and the special reserve was there and had been there for an hour.. It was pretty strange.. But hey I got em"

I looked on the app around 10am PST when it was suppose to go down,I didn't see anything.. Took a quick nap, when I woke up about an hour later and checked my phone and the special reserve was there and had been there for an hour.. It was pretty strange.. But hey I got em"
congrats bro. Say a prayer for me fellas.. hope it shows $160 for me soon

damn just checked the wife's account and she had access too..
i remember telling her to vote all the time last year haha
already had 2 pair (1 retail and 1 resell) and doubled up today.

Is it not too late? I haven't got access either but I'm thinking by now it would be finished

If theres still stock they should just release extras to those who didn't get access lol

yeah...voted never saw anything on the app and constantly got the "restricted access" on the site.

Glad some NTers ate but how people get 4 pairs and i can't even see a screen on an app...

43100594-B1AE-4783-BEA7-2496EFFE206B.png Mine said “EXCLUSIVE ACCESS- OFFER EXPIRED” all day today and still does

Back
Top Bottom