THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just for info... on my curry i've just insole swaped for an thinner, now fit TTS perfectly for me (it's an old insole from Air Max skyline 2012 :wink: )

Reactions: You
Haven’t seen these posted in here yet. Thought I’d share.

8CB6BB69-6890-458F-844A-8E7342C6BF7A.jpeg

E73B56EF-7AFF-49C4-833E-594B11EDF0BB.jpeg

Currys came in today really nice colorway slight toe crease but over all I'm happy with them, but man they are unusually snug.

Currys came in today really nice colorway slight toe crease but over all I'm happy with them, but man they are unusually snug.

swap insole for a thinner :wink: after that it's ok, now fit like my ID for me

and after a good break-in (after she loosen up), you can retest with stock insole, if TTS & snug fit it's the way to go imo

Last edited:
What’s the reality of Curry’s on discount? I’m bit completely sold on them. Yea I know.

Also I’ve seen an influx of royals on eBay. Must be hitting the outlets

swap insole for a thinner :wink: after that it's ok, now fit like my ID for me

and after a good break-in (after she loosen up), you can retest with stock insole, if TTS & snug fit it's the way to go imo

Might just be me but I find sneakers don't really "break in".. They're not leather dress shoes - Should be a good fit right outta the box imo. The curry pack definitely runs small, I went .5 up which fits exactly like my TTS. If I did that with anniversary pairs my heel would slip like a bi**h. Nike needs to be more consistent with "same model sizing", it's a joke.. Especially when charging 130 GBP a pair. I've been giving UPS a run for their money with the pairs I've returned to Nike from this pack.

Last edited:
Might just be me but I find sneakers don't really "break in".. They're not leather dress shoes - Should be a good fit right outta the box imo. The curry pack definitely runs small, I went .5 up which fits exactly like my TTS. If I did that with anniversary pairs my heel would slip like a bi**h. Nike needs to be more consistent with "same model sizing", it's a joke.. Especially when charging 130 GBP a pair. I've been giving UPS a run for their money with the pairs I've returned to Nike from this pack.

a little bit break-in (but yes you are right i understand you, it's not leather like you say, it's not really break in), after a little time they loosen up a little bit it's more comfy that's what I was trying to say, for me it's always like that (even with the mesh), after break-in may not be the right word, true

I have a small foot and my 41 exactly the same length as my others 41 (men or women), but yes feel a little bit more snug (but like i say, for me with insole swap for a thinner insole i feel them like my others pair, really a lot more comfy), yes Nike needs to be more consistent with "same model sizing" (that's suck for the price, I had two pairs of identical jewel premium and one was tighter than the other for example)

Last edited:
a little bit break-in (but yes you are right i understand you, it's not leather like you say, it's not really break in), after a little time they loosen up a little bit it's more comfy that's what I was trying to say, for me it's always like that (even with the mesh), after break-in may not be the right word, true

I have a small foot and my 41 exactly the same length as my others 41, but yes feel a little bit more snug (but like i say, for me with insole swap for a thinner insole i feel them like my others pair), yes Nike needs to be more consistent with "same model sizing" (that's suck for the price)

I think Nike need to "Arretez de nous prendre pour des cons" lol

Back
Top Bottom