THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8ebe02d050892efde8d89a29c889f4c5.jpg

The mudguard wrinkles give the currys a vintage vibe reminiscent of these early 80's runners

76063A77-2B46-4FB3-82C4-0A026F321D6C.jpeg

Nike pair on the right, bstn on the left! Bstn sending back action (but i have to pay the shipping cost smh)
Nike pair is on top , the two shoe have the same quality/crafment...
Bstn pair have dem hairy suede, curry marks on the mesh and the laces, the left shoe have that healthy mudguard but the right didn’t eat enough hahaha...

76063A77-2B46-4FB3-82C4-0A026F321D6C.jpeg

Nike pair on the right, bstn on the left! Bstn sending back action (but i have to pay the shipping cost smh)
Nike pair is on top , the two shoe have the same quality/crafment...
Bstn pair have dem hairy suede, curry marks on the mesh and the laces, the left shoe have that healthy mudguard but the right didn’t eat enough hahaha...
Put the BTSN pair in the Nike box and send back to Nike for free.

I swear I'm going to fight the next person that cries over some small bull**** quality issue. It's every thread these days. This mudguard was 1mm higher than the other. This elephant print on my J's was a tick lighter than the other. It's cheap massed produced sneakers. They aren't museum masterpieces to go over with a magnifying glass. Learn to deal with it or stop buying cheap sneakers. ****.

I don’t know why everyone is trippin so much on the toe box dents. My og Curry’s had it on both toes. If you look at most of the older mesh and suede am’1’s from the so called “golden era” they all have dents and wrinkles on the toe and around the mudguard. It’s what happens with a soft material like that, especially once they start to have some wear on them.

So much complaining over really nothing new, we all know nikes quality. I get the price hike thing, they should’ve left them at the 120 mark but again, it’s Nike and we all know what we’re getting ourselves into.

If they were $110 or $120, think they'd be sold out everywhere instead of readily available? Paying $150 sucks. Paying $150 resale sucks more.

You think it’s coming from the new population of wearers to the AM1 introduced by this curry pack only recently?

You think it’s coming from the new population of wearers to the AM1 introduced by this curry pack only recently?

i was just thinking aloud. i have no clue. i think the popularity/hype of the SW97/1 and its vintage feel aligns with the look/feel of the curry's.

i was just thinking aloud. i have no clue. i think the popularity/hype of the SW97/1 and its vintage feel aligns with the look/feel of the curry's.
Oh wow wasn’t asking directly to you just opened ended like you had asked as well.

I have a pair of those red 1/90s en route, should be here later today or tomorrow.

Another under retail p/u >>>
E85792D4-6F74-4841-A019-ECADDDB0CE1F.JPEG
E85792D4-6F74-4841-A019-ECADDDB0CE1F.JPEG
I really hate your pics...

cause they make EVERY shoe look amazing. I'd be all over that pair if it weren't for that toebox mesh and had the piped tongue.

I threw some recommended Ikea shoe trees in my Curry’s to correct the right shoe cliff toe. Imma roll with my pair. Question to the community: will leaving the shoe trees in for an extended period reshape or do I need to follow some reshaping techniques? Appreciate the advice.

Back
Top Bottom