THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Completely forgot about a bid I placed on stockx for the aquas and was kindly reminded this morning via paypal

forgot to cancel the damn bid, it was low enough i didnt think anyone was going to bite. was holding off from buying any shoes for the time being.

This is exactly how I got my Aquas

unDSd my Animal 1's today :pimp:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 27
Since this is the main thread in this forum Ill ask this here instead of making an all new thread

nike-waffle-racer-17-876255-004-37.jpg

How does this model fit for men? I finally found a sz 13 and sz 15 after only seeing small sizes everytime for the past 4 years.

Its called a waffle racer by the way. Surely someone here has worn these...

Try the asphalt gold fitting room app. It’s served me well for years.

Anyone know if they made these 599820-023 in a 12? Not sure if I’m hunting Bigfoot or not.

Attachments

• 6A799459-14C2-4719-B1E0-F876563E3B7E.jpeg
    6A799459-14C2-4719-B1E0-F876563E3B7E.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 38
Since this is the main thread in this forum Ill ask this here instead of making an all new thread

nike-waffle-racer-17-876255-004-37.jpg

How does this model fit for men? I finally found a sz 13 and sz 15 after only seeing small sizes everytime for the past 4 years.

Its called a waffle racer by the way. Surely someone here has worn these...

pretty sure @dragicon can answer pretty much every sizing question ever.

pretty mad at myself for missing the currys on discount at concepts. would have liked to have a double for below retail. anyone know somewhere with a 12 on discount for the MDW? TIA

Has anyone ever had issues with Lapstone&Hammer? I ordered some air max 1's from them on discount. and they sent me the wrong size. I called customer service but they dont pick up, and theyre horrible on email.
one of my favorite boutiques to shop at here in philly. Has your issue been resolved yet? I suggest you try to contact the brick and mortar location or even DM them on twitter.

Well this just happened and I’m pissed, think I can get my money back w Nike via claim.... one issue can’t find receipt.
Really sucks and I definitely don’t want to pay resell for these

Any advice appreciated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 146
sheet my guy, I've fixed a lot of kicks up, but nothing like that. wish I could help. have you talked to nike yet? don't tell them you tried the Marko cleaner, just say it rained or something.

did you clean only one shoe or both? first time with this product this bottle? regular cleaning or is it the first time? never happened to me, I wonder if you do not have too much wet the shoe or if the Jason bottle was defective... tries a re-cleaning perhaps? (it is the obsidian felt that gave its color to the mesh if I understand well)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom