THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

latest pick ups

96A5AE48-11BC-49B7-8322-E9F8490DB227.jpeg
6D6DB232-DED1-4B28-B6D5-F410CAE72794.jpeg

you know how ima respond to them teals. @singledout @mrphist
giphy.gif

I got a UK8.5 / US9.5 DS elephant which I need to flip for my size PM me

If it aint $200 or less im gucci.
That's facts. Told myself after release I wouldn't pay more than $300 for em. Still going with that.

you and i both. If i could get them for that price, I'd quickly sell off my masters.

fixed for me

$300 max if im very very very desperate like very desperate

Nike needs to go ahead and buy footlocker, rebrand them into Nike stores, stop selling product through everyone but themselves.

Its dumb that they havent done this yet.

Not necessarily dumb. Footlocker reported 1Q18 earnings this morning and same-store sales were down 2.8% Y/Y, a less than expected decline. Brick and mortar retailers (aside from the discount players) have struggled recently as more and more purchasing moves online. Nike is well-positioned there, and last June it began a pilot program to sell directly on Amazon. Look at a five year chart of Finish Line (FINL), Dicks (DKS), or Hibbett Sports (HIBB) to see how some retailers have suffered. Foot Locker (FL) hasn't been immune either.
Here's Mark Parker on Nike's 3Q18 earnings call:
"I think digital and mobile apps for example are going to play a big and bigger role in how we launch some of these key innovations and platforms. It's definitely how consumers are shopping, and it's definitely where we're putting a lot of emphasis on how we orchestrate these launches, how we invest to serve the consumers through those apps. I think you'll see more storytelling coming to life from a digital standpoint including our mobile app based launches."

Hell I'll take blame for that one. I was bored in my office and kept responding. Sorry for destroying the thread for an afternoon. Kinda surprised I didn't get a timeout lol.
i mean. lets be fair. he sparked it with you. that was obvious. but it was a dead debate for at least a page and 3-4 hours before @JPS said something to him and sparked it back up. to ban him after that, was a bit much. IMO

but hey, whats done is done.

Not necessarily dumb. Footlocker reported 1Q18 earnings this morning and same-store sales were down 2.8% Y/Y, a less than expected decline. Brick and mortar retailers (aside from the discount players) have struggled recently as more and more purchasing moves online. Nike is well-positioned there, and last June it began a pilot program to sell directly on Amazon. Look at a five year chart of Finish Line (FINL), Dicks (DKS), or Hibbett Sports (HIBB) to see how some retailers have suffered. Foot Locker (FL) hasn't been immune either.
Here's Mark Parker on Nike's 3Q18 earnings call:
"I think digital and mobile apps for example are going to play a big and bigger role in how we launch some of these key innovations and platforms. It's definitely how consumers are shopping, and it's definitely where we're putting a lot of emphasis on how we orchestrate these launches, how we invest to serve the consumers through those apps. I think you'll see more storytelling coming to life from a digital standpoint including our mobile app based launches."
I totally get that brick and mortars are going bye bye. What Im suggesting is that Nike essentially gives it it's deathblow more or less.

I totally get that brick and mortars are going bye bye. What Im suggesting is that Nike essentially gives it it's deathblow more or less.
Ahh I see. Yeah it's interesting. Growing the direct-to-consumer business is definitely a priority for Nike. DTC was 28% of 2017 revenue vs 26% and 23% in 2016 and 2015. But it's tricky, as the relationship is somewhat symbiotic. And Nike rolled out that pilot program with Amazon and then entered an "elevated partnership" (in-store and pop-up opportunities) with Foot Locker. And Amazon still isn't getting the good stuff.

The one here refuses to order anything in a size 14. They mean nothing to me and can burn in hell.

in France in most sports shops it stops at 45 or 46, find bigger is really hard... (46=12us)

I notice that many of you really have very long feet... it's not common in France

Not alot of hype on these I'm surprised. I think there so dope. Even the insole is dope. I might cop since I missed the OG royals

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-18-39.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-26-03-18-39.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom