THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

most times ebay doesnt do anything about it. i sold a used zoom spiridon to a guy that cleaned them up and relisted them as DS. told ebay, and they did nothing
Dude was ruthless :rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile I sold a like new iPhone X on eBay didn't like it as much as my plus. The facial scan is to invasive imo. and after a little while of using it dude opened up a claim stating it was reported lost blah blah. I provided proof to him and to eBay that it was paid in full and was not reported lost by showing them proof of purchase a message from T-Mobile and a Imei check website and they still allowed his return. Return shipping was deducted from my account twice because the first time dude forgot to put my apt number so they had to send it back all while my $950 was in limbo for about a month. Smfh eBay told me that if a seller opens a claim for a cellphone stating it's reported lost or stolen that they grant a refund no questions asked and that it's against they're policy to counter a phone sale claim something to that effect I was pissed. But sold it the same day I got it back on Craigslist for more money

Going for the triple up on obsidians. My first pair has taken a beating over the past 6 months.

For the obsidian restock
I already have it. Found nothing on the SNKRS, Nike training or Nike+ app
start here
N+1.jpg

then
N+2.jpg

scroll down to
N+3.jpg

Nice, didn’t know that was about to go down!

2 more bespokes in. 2 more to go...wish i placed an orange border on the lateral swoosh on the olive pair and i wish that i would have done the collar in mesh instead of leather on the blue pair. otherwise, happy with both.
20180601_115833.jpg
20180601_120055.jpg
20180601_120128.jpg
20180601_121749.jpg
20180601_114608.jpg
20180601_112724.jpg 20180601_112146.jpg 20180601_112715.jpg

I find 99% of the bespokes repulsive, because people tend to put too much different elements on them, so it looks like the designer was on crack...
But honestly those two are masterpieces, their design are "uniform" and it really looks like something a very nice collab would produce...very nice touch of orange on the navy pair's outsole

I find 99% of the bespokes repulsive, because people tend to put too much different elements on them, so it looks like the designer was on crack...
But honestly those two are masterpieces, their design are "uniform" and it really looks like something a very nice collab would produce...very nice touch of orange on the navy pair's outsole
THX homie. respect!

Back
Top Bottom